(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: N-1 VICTORY 2021 NIGHT 3 (19th September 2021, Noah Special Arena)


KAZUYUKI FUJITA

Q: It was a one on one fight with Saito after a long time? 
FUJUTA: I'm doing my best, all my power! All wins!
Q: There is no nostalgia? 
FUJITA: It doesn't matter because there is a prize*!! There is a different look now there is prize money!
Q: Finally, you were smashing headbutts as much as you could 
FUJITA: Ah? Headbutt!? What headbutt, my whole body is a weapon. All of me is a weapon!
Q: Only the match with Funaki is left?
FUJITA: It's the best climax 
Q: This will be a confrontation from Real Japan? 
FUJITA: The number one for the prize money is me!

*Cash prize for the winner of the N-1 (credit, Metal-Noah)


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA

Q: It's been a long time since you were talking about "looking forward" to a pre-match with Kotaro, wasn't it? 
NAKAJIMA: Yeah, it was fun. Well, personally the first match was painful, and so for a moment I thought that the double crown (N-1 & GHC Heavyweight) was far away, but today I'm a little bit closer to the double crown. 
Q: With the approaching Sakuraba match, there is a feeling of tension because you have no choice but to win next? 
NAKAJIMA:...I'm looking forward to it


KENOH (and Kendo Kashin)

KENOH: I lost the first match, but this has led to hope, right? Daiki Inaba...I said you had become a lost child, but isn't that a ray of light you saw for a while? Well, I don't care about you and I will break through the league and become the N-1 champion and take Naomichi Marufuji's GHC Heavyweight title. I will be the champion. Listen! It will be me, Kenoh, who will represent Noah's future! All you fuckers, from now on, Kenoh...follow me!

Kendo Kashin appears and makes Kenoh jump

KENOH: AH! Hey! What, you..!
KASHIN: Congratulations
KENOH: The Damocles sword hanging over my head. What are you doing? 
KASHIN: The old peoples home, what happened to the old people's home? 
KENOH: Hey, what are you talking about? There are no longer league matches with you!
KASHIN: What are YOU talking about!? I thought of the name of the care home for the old men, it's "Kongoh funded home for the elderly". It's Kongoh!
KENOH: That's an insanely stupid name, isn't it? Wouldn't "Noah's Care Home" be better? 
KASHIN: Wait a minute, then why is Manabu Soya putting out a commercial for nursing beds? 
KENOH: Shut up, Katsuhiko Nakajima has done a bed commercial too*! (Kenoh starts to leave and says) Am I your favorite? Stop coming here, stupid bastard!

*It was for pillows (Giga Makura) and wasn't a commercial, more a short segment from a TV show. 


KEIJI MUTOH

Q: Looking back on the match? 
MUTOH: Well, I was barely able to win. It's a difficult part, two matches already and whether I will go up with the best efforts from here. The league is difficult, and damage remains from today. Everyone has the same conditions in the league, but I am 59 years old soon. I wonder if I will be behind other wrestlers in terms of "recovery." 
Q: You fought with Manabu Soya after quite a while, did you take a careful look? 
MUTOH: There are some things that are a little more powerful and some that are different, but the root of the person, Manabu Soya is after all a big useless tree to the brain...I felt that kind of feeling.
Q: Your knees were attacked
MUTOH: I wish he had been a little more meticulous, maybe he's less meticulous because he's more powerful. 
Q: Next is Kiyomiya? 
MUTOH: Well actually if I think about it, he hasn't changed from "low risk". More than that, when the three matches are over, what will be my physical condition at the time? That is the part I was interested in in during today's match and I'm planning to make it to the final. I don't know who will come up, but it's hard to see if I can be fresh physically and mentally in the finals. 
Q: Do you have time before the next league match? 
MUTOH: For me, it's better to be vacant here. In the old days with the momentum of winning it was bang, bang, bang! I wanted to go in that way, but in a way the pace of the league seems like a schedule set up for me. 
Q: Do you see the path to victory? 
MUTOH: Yes, the rest is Kiyomiya. After all, it's been empty arena, right? It's hard after all to be attacked, and we do our best when converting the cheers of our customers into energy, so without that...there are times when it's 1.5 more difficult than usual. Well, the conditions are the same for everyone...well, it's an old man's grumble

Comments