(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: GAIN CONTROL 2022 in NAGOYA (Aichi / Nagoya Congress Center Event Hall, Wednesday February 23rd)

Perros Del Mal De Japon
(NOSAWA Rongai & Kotaro Suzuki)

NOSAWA: Just because I took a little action, so many incompetent media gathered. Did you think that we would break up? 
KOTARO: We are a team. You can't break up with your friends over just a few accidents. YO-HEY was just half hearted. 
NOSAWA: Did you think we would break up? I don't know. It's dating, I can't let go of such a talented dosgbody, and in that sense I'm glad I was able to confirm that I have a good one. To the guys who thought we would break up, how does it feel? 


*Yoshinari Ogawa bursts in, throws water at NOSAWA, SLAPS Kotaro, and leaves*

NOSAWA:...Didn't Senior Ogawa want Eita too? Everyone in the Noah Juniors says that Sumo Hall will be done with only Juniors, but that doesn't seem to be very exciting, so is it okay for us to get excited? My companion will be coming from my spiritual home soon, and to those guys who thought we would break up, too bad! That's all.

Note: NOSAWA'S "Spiritual Home" or more literally put "Home country" is Mexico. 


TADASUKE
"Once again the Kongoh Juniors, these four people bring a strong belief. Since it was the first time that we have worked together, I am planning to little by little increase the number of collaborations. The most important thing is the title! I'm aiming for it."

Hajime Ohara is eerily silent and makes no comment.

MASATO TANAKA
"From start to finish, I feel like I was stuck in Kashin's pace, and as a result the match was counted out. But in the end, it was me who dropped him from the top (balcony). Speaking about which one was superior, my win. Well, to be honest it hurts not to get the win, but I felt like I couldn't maintain the pace. He tried to drop, and I did the last drop, so maybe the next time we fight, we can use that rule of "Whoever drops from the top wins". That might be interesting. Next time, I will bring him into my pace, and I don't know what kind of rules it will be, but if it is a pin then I will win by pin, if it's a drop to win, then I will drop him again from above"

THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Atsushi Kotoge & YO-HEY)

KOTOGE: OK!
YO-HEY: Win, win, win!!
KOTOGE: I'm happy! I'm so happy to have won (the belts)!
YO-HEY: No no, I will pay it back just the same!
KOTOGE: There have been various things leading up to these belts, and as a result I have been able to wear it in this way. It is a real treasure, and I will never let it go.
YO-HEY: Let's protect it until we die!

NOSAWA, who is passing by, says sharply "You guys calling the belt "treasure", stop wrestling. You tapped twice! Look closely! If the wrestlers are weak, then the referee is also pathetic"
NOSAWA walks off.

YO-HEY: Shut up!
KOTOGE: Whatever! We won. We will recreate and so we will continue to ride on this momentum. Let's create an even more exciting Noah Juniors!
YO-HEY: A bright Noah Junior! Yeah! Yeah!
KOTOGE: Thank you!
YO-HEY says something that does not translate - either he is making the sound of something starting up i.e. an engine, or he's being vulgar. 


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(Kotaro Suzuki & NOSAWA Rongai)

KOTARO: Hmmm, but he tapped before
NOSAWA: He tapped twice, right? 
KOTARO: It was the Crossface. I didn't miss it, but the referee didn't notice. He tapped.
NOSAWA: The referee to is third-rate. If the guys fighting for the championship are also third-rate, then the referee will also be third rate.
KOTARO: I don't recognize them as the champions because of that. Well, like I said, I will destroy them both. 
NOSAWA: Well, I don't know if I will crush YO-HEY. I am scary when I get really angry. 
KOTARO: I look forward to the day
NOSAWA: Is it okay to leave a team and then go and get a belt right away? 
KOTARO: Which he got by tapping in the match.
NOSAWA: To be honest I'm not interested in belts, but it's better than those guys having it. Well, wasn't the junior tag taken away in the first place? Well, if we take it we can make it official. We will seal it.
KOTARO: I like it. Let's put our mark on it, a short time sealed before Sumo Hall (rough)
NOSAWA: That's right!

YOSHINARI OGAWA
*Interview takes place after watching the GHC Junior Heavyweight title match backstage*

Q: The team of Kotoge and YO-HEY have become the new champions?
OGAWA: How many times, Kotoge? He challenges, and then title matches start. Well, if you do that many title matches, then of course you are going to get a belt.
Q: You used to say that Kotoge is given preferential treatment by the company...
OGAWA: Do you think so? Well, today's title match wasn't originally Susumu (tagging with HAYATA) I don't think, and Kotoge is not qualified to appear in title matches, right? What do you think about HAYATA and I? If there is no Yoshioka, then you can't have Yoshioka and Susumu together, if so, isn't it me who has had to forfeit? 
Q: Then the next time, will you and HAYATA challenge?
OGAWA: No, I'm not interested in that belt anymore. I'm not going to do another title match...


DAISUKE HARADA
"I defended against Super Crazy. In any case, Super Crazy who has travelled and seen the world, was strong. He was amazing! But I was the one who won and defended against that Super Crazy. I think I got more power than ever after winning. On April 29th for the N-Innovation at Sumo Hall, the juniors and the Noah Juniors who are not defeated by heavyweights, it's amazing! I will definitely prove that. For that reason, one battle at a time, I will concentrate on and increase the value of the Noah Juniors and the GHC Junior belt more than ever"

GO SHIOZAKI, KAITO KIYOMIYA & DAIKO INABA

KIYOMIYA: What! I started the latest argument, but the results came out. At the Yokohama Budokan tag tournament, we will take it like this. It has taken a long time, but lets do our sequel.
INABA: Let's keep at it so this tag with Kiyomiya-san can finished by wrapping the belt with a smile
SHIOZAKI: I will let the tags pass this time, but the singles is at any time. I don't know if it was the ordeal of the best-of matches*, but there have been a lot of singles, and I have been able to regain. From now on, I will definitely surpass those matches, and leave results towards the GHC.
KIYOMIYA: I think I had a lot to say to them (his opponents, Kenoh and Masakatsu Funaki), but we are in different blocks, so lets do that in the finals.

*His "Road to GHC" series  


KONGOH
(Kenoh & Masakatsu Funaki)

KENOH: HEY! Kiyomiya, Inaba! Are you in good form because you won today? Funaki and I will get that tag belt! You assholes might win the first round at the Yokohama Budokan, so come up. I will get my revenge for today. 
FUNAKI: Same as he said

KAZUYUKI FUJITA
FUJITA: Noah...Noah...anyway, I am convinced that Noah is a place to really taste. Fighting all out on a serious stage is really a blessing. It has been a tough and difficult period, but it has been fun. Alright, a toast! Let's have a toast! There is no bottle opener. (Kashin hands him one) Traditional Kirin...cheers! 
*After taking a beer and toasting with Takashi Sugiura and Kashin, Junta Miyawaki who is nearby is called in*
FUJITA: You too


*Beer is poured over him*
MIYAWAKI: Thank you
FUJITA: Good, good. You drink too. It's the best.
MIYAWAKI: It's the best


FUJITA: Why are you next to me? Who do you think you are? Thank you. Any questions? 
Q: What kind of course will you show as champion? 
FUJITA: Because this has become my Noah, this is it. I don't know what will happen, but please look forward to it. That is all! Thank you!


MASATO TANAKA

TANAKA: I said everything in the ring, and I'm really glad that Fujita won. Well, this is the continuation (of the match) that couldn't be settled in 30 minutes last year, and the belt comes with it. I will take the belt from Fujita in the best situation. 
Q: What did you think when you saw the match today?
TANAKA: Both of them where on fire, it was amazing. This was a fight called a fight, and I don't want to lose to that kind of fight. 
Q: For yourself, you just lost to Nakajima, and the span of the challenge is short? 
TANAKA: I didn't think that I would have had the right to go if Nakajima had won. Last year's match against Fujita, the 30 minute draw, has been resurrected here. If I didn't carry it out in this situation, then I would have missed the opportunity, so today I was aiming somewhat. 
Q: Do you want to capture the GHC Heavyweight belt again this time? Or rather than that, do you want to settle it with The Beast?
TANAKA: I have two now. Usually, I think that the GHC belt should be the goal as long you go to Noah, but the singles with Fujita has not been settled, so the reason why I have to settle that is also the reason why I go to Noah. Why have one? I would like to have both.

Comments