(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: N Innovation (Shinjuku FACE, Wednesday, September 21st 2022)


YASUTAKA YANO
"I'm so happy to finally be back in the ring again. I will do my best to recover from the time I took off"


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(NOSAWA Rongai, Super Crazy & Eita)

NOSAWA: Hey, you thought Eita and I would break up, didn't you? 
EITA: Did you guys panic? Did your hearts beat? (To Super Crazy who accidentally got hit) Are you okay? 
SUPER CRAZY: Fine, fine 
EITA: Okay, okay
NOSAWA: We are compañeros (friends). There is no way I would turn on you for making a little mistake. Let me tell you, 100 wrestlers*, East Sports, I will tell you a joke, in general it is rude for them and us to have a match, so thank you 100-yen wrestlers. 
EITA: Unsuitable, unsuitable
NOSAWA: They are not the opponents in Kongoh. You know what I mean by Kongoh? Who is the strongest guy in Noah? Say it. 
EITA: Kenoh
NOSAWA: Oh, and the other day, little bitch Nakajima was trying to beat me up. On the contrary, I'll beat you up. 
EITA: Good, good, good
NOSAWA: Eita and I are Kenoh & Nakajima...no, not Nakajima. We will accept Nakajima's challenge. Hey, if you have the courage, Kenoh & Nakajima, go ahead and have a tag match with us. Anytime is fine. 
EITA: Anytime is fine
NOSAWA: This has nothing to do with the N-Innovation. Anywhere is fine. Come on mutherfuckers, it's Kenoh & Nakajima. We don't deal with 100-yen wrestlers. We don't want to make matches with them anymore. 
EITA: Unsuitable. 

NOTES
*100 Yen Wrestlers: Like saying "Dime store" or "Bargain Bin"
*Eita's "unsuitable" comes from sumo slang, meaning an opponent who is beneath you or undesirable. There isn't really a suitable translation in English. 


KOTARO SUZUKI
"Shit! A strong dominant male! This was expected of the Kongoh Junior's dominant male! But it's still a one loss and a one draw for me. Today, we took a little too long. Next is a 60 minute single match."


DRAGON BANE
"I didn't win, but I am happy. This is the last match of my visit to Japan. Thank you!!"


THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(YO-HEY & Atsushi Kotoge)

YO-HEY: Kotoge, thank you very much. 
KOTOGE: To be honest, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. 
YO-HEY: No way. Just now, Yoshioka has gone to treatment for a while, but the light in Yoshioka's eyes won't fade, even if he gets beaten up. Those eyes gave me the strongest power, and in the end, I was able to win like that truly. The fact that the fans who came today were so vibrant and cheered us on was very clear even during the match, and I am truly grateful. Can I say one thing about the title? At yesterday's match signing, the champion, HAYATA, told me to give him a Facial G and Dropkick him during the match. I did what he said today. How was it? How about you stealing the three from me? Well of course today might have gone well, but he is also a very strong junior champion. I think I'll be challenging myself with a lot of trial and error until the title match, so I know that if I don't upgrade myself and work hard, I won't be able to get the belt. Nagoya, thank you very much. Hey, Kotoge! Kotoge is with Yoshioka. 
KOTOGE: Today, my teammates really helped me in the match, and I feel a little uncool. Right now, Yoshioka is being driven into a corner, so on the 25th I will back him up in the match. Today, before coming to the event, I was helped by all the fans, great teammates, and not just the three us who were in the main event today, but also Alejandro and Harada. Today, YO-HEY really made the fans take sides, and I was quite fulfilled mentally. The only thing left is the title. In this way, we want to win the title and show that we are Noah's junior champions, in a way that boots Noah from the Noah Juniors. We will definitely win on the 25th. 
YO-HEY: No worries
*The two fist bump*
KOTOGE: Thank you very much to all of you who came to the N-Innovation. We will continue to excite.
YO-HEY: Thank you.  

Comments