(NOAH) Jane Su's love for pro wrestling, overflows in front of pro wrestler Kenoh


25th July 2023
tbsradio.jp

In the corner of "Su, This Is Good", that gives you life's wisdom, today's guest was pro wrestler, Kenoh!

Introduction
- Kenoh was born in Tokushima in 1985. 
- He won All-Japan championships* and world championships in Nippon Kempo, which he started as a child, and was scouted by Jinsei Shinzaki to join Michinoku Pro. 
- He transferred to Pro Wrestling Noah in 2015, and moved to the heavyweight division the following year. 
- In 2019, he formed the rebel group "Kongoh", and served as the leader, but disbanded last month.
- As a professional wrestler, he seeks new evolution. 
- His special moves are the PFS (Perfect Foot Stamp), violent kick, etc 

SU: You disbanded the unit "Kongoh" that you have been leading for many years. How do you feel? 
KENOH: After disbanding, I often work with improvised teams, but even with people I don't get along with, I'm still able to win!
SU: The "Kenoh Channel" is very popular, especially the video "Kenoh-san is seeing the sea". Your videos are the best! It's the best environmental film.
KENOH: A lot of people say it's the best, but it's the one with the least number of views (laughs)
OGASAWARA: Your body is tanned, is that from tanning in the sea?
KENOH: I haven't been to a salon for about three years! I tan my body in the sea even in winter.

And, since this is "Life Dances", of course I asked Kenoh to bring me "Life Information"

Kenoh: This will make all meat better! Japanese Ham Yakiniku Sauce! A dish that I often make is "Yakiniku donburi" and this sauce is indispensable for that. 
- When I go to the beach, it is my routine to make a Yakiniku donburi.
- On my days off (he later says this is about once or twice a week*), I go to the beach near my house to get a tan and relax!
- It's the perfect place to tan and relax! 
(There are many sea stories on the YouTube channel. Snorkeling too". 

Recipe
1 chicken breast
Rice
Nippon Ham Yakiniku sauce (spicy)

Slice the breast meat and marinate it in the yakiniku sauce for 10 minutes
Heat a frying pan with oil to a high heat and cook at once 
Put the rice in a bowl, put the grilled meat on top, and it's done!

Kenoh's recommendation, Nippon Ham's Yakiniku Sauce, can be purchased at supermarkets etc, but as he says, "It's not widely distributed in the Kanto region". You can purchase it at online stores. 

Information from Kenoh
"Pro Wrestling Noah's Midsummer Strongest Singles League, "N-1 VICTORY 2023" will be held in August. Sixteen wrestlers will be divided into A League and B League and fight to decide the strongest wrestler in Noah! The league matches will start on August 6th with the championship match on September 3rd. For those who say, "I can't go to the venue", please watch on ABEMA TV or WrestleUniverse!"
 
Notes
Jane Su is a radio personality (along with being a music producer, lyracist and columnist)
All-Japan championships: Not the wrestling promotion
Yakiniku Donburi: Grilled meat on rice
Days off: I didn't post this bit as it is just a repeat of the line about going to the beach with the Yakiniku donburi.
Nippon Ham Yakiniku sauce: I can't find it being sold outside of America or Japan, so if you do want to make Kenoh's recipe, you will need to either substitute or import.

Comments