(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2023 - Gunma / G Messe Gunma C Hall (Sunday July 23rd)


AMAKUSA
"Our new goal is the peak of both. Miyawaki-dono, as it is now, I feel that it is unreachable. In order for myself and Miyawaki-dono to reach that summit together, please show us your passion."

LEONA
"Shinjuku FACE at the weekend. I came to Noah for the first time in five years. I wanted this myself, and picked a fight against Eita. I wanted to win quickly, and so in that rush to win, I was pinned. It's so frustrating, it's so frustrating. Even when I'm sleeping, Eita's face crosses my mind. That is why this is not the end. In my mind, I will never give up, never give up. I will never let go. Because of that determination I came to Noah, so Eita, stand in front of me one last time."


MANABU SOYA
"Lance! I'm fighting in the same N-1 block as him, Lance Anoa'i. I've memorized your name. Now it's one on one. Just you wait, asshole."
(Anoa'i attacks Soya in the comments booth and Daiki Inaba joins in. The three of them fight off screen)


HAJIME OHARA & NINJA MACK
OHARA: Today was the first tag with Ninja. It was fun. It was Mui-Bien. But the next singles match will be in Kanazawa. Ninja! (Ohara speaks in English when Ninja is called in) It was fun fighting together today. Thank you.
NINJA: Thank you to you too (he offers a handshake)
OHARA (who doesn't respond): However, there will be a singles match with you in Kanazawa, right? I will defeat you. Mui-Bien in Kanazawa!
(Ohara leaves)
NINJA: If that's what you want, Ohara-san. To all the Noah Juniors, I'm going to take back the GHC Junior belt. You better bet everything on me!

SEIKI YOSHIOKA
"Why are you not here today, Kon-chan?*" Why is Kon-chan not here? But it's okay, because I'm connected to Kon-chan here (hits his chest). Kon-chan and I will win the tournament, challenge for the tag belts, and it's Kon-chan and I who wear them."

Note
"Kon-chan": Shuji Kondo, who has repeatedly asked Seiki Yoshioka not to call him that.


KENOH
"Hey, GLG! Didn't the five of you, the strongest members of GLG, challenge me? This was impromptu members with no convictions or aspirations. Isn't it embarrassing to lose to five people like that? Both GLG and A block were there, so the result will be like today. GLG, Jake, Jack...I, Kenoh, will win the N-1 A block."

JAKE LEE
"You've become a man who looks good in blue, haven't you, Kenoh-san? If I remember, it was a single in Kawasaki. I wonder if we will be the final match in Group A, so it is not an exaggeration to say that maybe everything will be decided in that match. I can't help but look forward to it. Really, truly. This definitely no lie. It figures we should fight."

Comments