(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2023 (Niigata/Aore Nagaoka, July 29th 2023)


ATSUSHI KOTOGE & HI69

KOTOGE: Okay, okay, okay. This is the second time tagging. It's really easy to work with Hi69, even more so than in the ring. I already feel a lot of potential. We can't be satisfied at this point, but at least, at the very least, lets definitely win this tag tournament. At least, let's win.
HI69: Oh, now is the only time.


LEONA
"Shit! Ahhh! I'll remember this!"


LANCE ANOA'I
"This year's N-1 VICTORY just proves that I'm going to win. The Samoan Dynasty will win, no matter who the opponent is!



JAKE LEE
"How's it going? Good looking, right? Us. Especially Jack Morris, a Super Good Looking Guy. Jack got the win today. Jack is steadily increasing his ability value. Maybe N-1 maybe...well, he is the same group as me. Let's have a good match (bumps fists with Morris) What that said" (Leaves with GLG)


GO SHIOZAKI
SHIOZAKI: Nagaoka, it's been a while. I'm really happy to have this much support, it's been my strength, thank you. 
Q: In Niigata you have unparalleled strength, but has having Nagaoka before the N-1 given you an advantageous situation?
SHIOZAKI: I agree. I'm putting special effort into Niigata, I wonder why that is? Sacred place? It's a good place for me, but this time, there are no official matches in the N-1 VICTORY 2023. It's not only Niigata, but there are other places in the N-1 isn't going, but if you are nearby and can come, I honestly ask you to travel a little further. This is the atmosphere of Pro Wrestling Noah, and I hope that you will fully use all your senses your sight, your hearing and feel the atmosphere of the match, and the atmosphere of the battles. 
Q: Kenoh, who you fought fiercely with today, was saying "Come up to the finals?"
SHIOZAKI: Doesn't everyone say that? I won a tag against Kenoh the other day, a singles match is a different battle, one you cannot win unless you raise your spirits and change your mindset. B Block is full of fun wrestlers. N-1 VICTORY 2023, I'll show you a fight worthy of the name of the N-1. 

EITA
(Crawling on the floor) "Kenoh, you've got a good kick, but hey, it doesn't work on me at all. Do you know why? Hey, it's because I am the face of the Noah Juniors" (Crawls to the locker room)

Comments