(NOAH) "After much consideration, to improve myself and level up" Katsuhiko Nakajima confesses his feelings after sudden shock exit


26th September 2023
Tokyo Sports

Noah's Katsuhiko Nakajima (35), who announced that he would be leaving the promotion at the end of September, revealed the reason for his departure on the 26th. He updated his social media and published a document titled, "To everyone who supports Katsuhiko Nakajima."

"I apologize for surprising you with this sudden announcement. After much consideration, in order to improve myself and level up, I decided to graduate from beloved Noah at the end of September, with the support of the company. I made my debut when I was fifteen years old, and I turned 35 this year, so I want to compete on my 20th year as a wrestler. Keep an eye on Katsuhiko Nakajima as he moves forward in search of spectacular views. KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME". 

He further vowed, "Nothing has been decided yet, but I would be happy if you could understand the decision that I have made at this turning point. During the final two matches, I will graduate and express my feelings to Noah, who I have been indebted to for a long time".

Nakajima will have his last two matches at Korakuen Hall on October 20th and the Fukuoka Kokusai Center on the 28th. At Korakuen Hall on the 20th, he will team with Go Shiozaki and Masa Kitamiya and face Masaaki Mochizuki, Manabu Soya and Daiki Inaba. In Fukuoka on the 28th, he will form AXIZ one final time with Go Shiozaki and will clash with Naomichi Marufuji and Takashi Sugiura.

Comments