(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2023 (Saturday September 23rd, Shizuoka/Shimada City Sports Center Sub Arena)


HAJIME OHARA
"One by one, I am steadily gaining wins in singles, step by step, and I will build up trust by producing results bit by bit in areas other than competitive matches*, and get closer to the belt. Tomorrow is Kondo-senpai and GLG. I've been on a losing streak recently, so GLG Juniors, I'll make sure to pay you back tomorrow."

*i.e. matches like at "NOAH the HOME"

LEONA
"Oh shit! Shit! Just a little more. I know it's unusual to have a match in Noah and before people who support Noah, but I am here to prove myself. Still, one more match, one more match, until I win"


JACK MORRIS
"We came here today and won. That's what matters. We are here to win. Tomorrow is the GHC Tag Team Championship, which is a big deal for me and Anthony. Saxon, Thatcher, get ready, we are going to be the new champions in Nagoya."


KAITO KIYOMIYA & RYOHEI OIWA

KIYOMIYA: Nice!
OIWA: Okay then
KIYOMIYA: OK!
OIWA: First of all, one win. This is my first win when teaming up with Kaito-san, and it was all thanks to his support. But first of all, I got my first win. Thank you very much. 
KIYOMIYA: Today's momentum was amazing. It was really strong. Pratice just came out in the ring. Tomorrow is Nagoya, so lets just keep going like this!
OIWA: Okay! Please!
*They shake hands*
KIYOMIYA: Of course
OIWA: Thank you very much


LOS GOLPEADORES (DRAGON BANE & ALPHA WOLF)

ALPHA WOLF: Tomorrow is the big day. We will be holding four belts as Los Golpeadores. Tomorrow in Nagoya we will be the new GHC Junior Tag Team Champions. 
DRAGON BANE: Alejandro, Ninja Mack, we will see you tomorrow in Nagoya.

NINJA MACK & ALEJANDRO

ALEJANDRO: Shit! Tomorrow. Today is today. Tomorrow, renew. Ninja! Let's go!
NINJA MACK: Nagoya!
ALEJANDRO: And the championship.


HAYATA
"Tomorrow, the result will be the same"

AXIZ (KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA & GO SHIOZAKI

NAKAJIMA: Today is the last pre-match, so tomorrow...
SHIOZAKI: It's the title match tomorrow
NAKAJIMA: How are you? How is your condition?
SHIOZAKI: Everything is perfect
NAKAJIMA: I guess so. 
SHIOZAKI: Today, Katsu-san followed up, and we were able to team up in the pre-match and win the match as AXIZ. I can't get anymore updraft, I am getting as high as I can be, and I will definitely rip the belt off of Jake tomorrow. 
Q: There is also a scenario of a fixation on your arm?
SHIOZAKI: That's right. This right arm is dreadful, be cautious of it, and that is probably a sign of that, and if that is the case then I will keep hitting him with it, until it breaks.
Q: Is there anything you would like to say to Jake again?
SHIOZAKI: I AM NOAH is me

Comments