(NOAH) "DONMAI, DONMAI" - Mitsuharu Misawa's diary - 13th October 2006

Cheers!
The temperature during the day is still uncertain, but the nights are starting to get chilly. However, Misawa still uses a fan after taking a bath. A fan is also an air conditioner that has an immediate effect. *grin*.

Well, the October navigation has started and the week is coming to an end, but I hope everyone came out to support us. Ippei lost in the opening match, but I hope he uses this humiliation as a springboard to grow. During the first half of the week, I was busy, and so there wasn't much interesting stuff to talk about. But, since it's a provincial tour starting from today (...oh, even though this has been updated at midnight, I can hear small comments like "Are you writing today" and "Don't lie", but I am going to ignore it...), I think I will be able to write about my travels next time.

By the way, at the time of Differ, the "Differ Ariake Crossing Ultra Quiz" was held for the first time in a while. As for the quiz, I was very happy to meet "Arito" and "Katoyuki" for the first time in a while. Since it was before a match, we didn't have much time and couldn't have a detailed conversation, but all three of us seemed to be in good spirits, so that's a good thing. The three of us have hosted a program called ``NOAH'S ARK'' that has been broadcast on Samurai since Noah began. I think new fans who have never seen it would welcome it, but am I the only one who thinks it would be great if there were more programs like NOAH'S ARK? It's great for watching the wrestlers have matches of course, but I think if people get to know them outside of the ring, they will become more interested in matches. That's why I think if we can get players to openly write about who they are and what they're thinking about on this site, fans will be able to get closer to the wrestlers and Noah. 

Now, as I wrote at the start, it feels like autumn is here, not just from the calendar, but also from the cold mornings and evenings. What do you think of when you hear the word, "Autumn"? There are many public phrases such as, "autumn appetite", "autumn reading*", and "autumn sports", but for me there are no such sentiments as simply, autumn makes it easier to sleep. I don't feel particularly tired during the summer, so I don't lose my appetite. However, in the summer, when I go out for drinks in the morning, the sun is already high in the sky, but when I go out in the morning and it's still dark, I feel a little relieved. I think it's a season where clothing can be difficult, but I think I can still wear just one long-sleeved shirt even if I don't have anything to wear (It's just us! I thought to myself again...) However, as I get older, I find myself thinking more and more how quickly a year passes by. At the end of this month, it's become an annual tradition to get the flu shot, and we start talking about New Year's cards. As a result, the company's operations are already in mid-winter and end-of-year mode. That's why I always think to myself, Misawa, to cherish each day to the fullest. I thought to myself, "You're not growing (younger)," for the umpteenth time today, and this time I'll leave you with this; autumn is here, so I hope you all eat something delicious. This is Misawa, see you next week!  

Notes
Differ Ariake Crossing Ultra Quiz: Sadly, I can't find any details on this.
Autumn reading: Saying from a Tang (Chinese) poem which says that the autumn is perfect for reading books, as the weather is cooler. 

Comments