(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: ABEMA presents DEMOLITION STAGE 2023 in FUKUOKA (Fukuoka International Center, Fukuoka, October 28th)


SHUJI KONDO, ALEJANDRO & SEIKI YOSHIOKA

KONDO: Hey, it's the end. We've been here for a long time, so what's up?
ALEJANDRO: I feel a little sad, but I think that we, and all the Noah fans, are waiting for you, so I'm looking forward to seeing you make a full comeback.
YOSHIOKA: Well, I'm just going to take a break and rest for a little while. I haven't decided anything yet, but I hope to see you all again somewhere. Thank you very much. 

*When Yoshioka and Alejandro leave, Junta Miyawaki comes in and grabs Kondo*

MIYAWAKI: Kondo-san!
KONDOH: What's up?
MIYAWAKI: I can't stand this anymore! Kondo-san, I want to get out of this current situation!
KONDOH: What? You lost so pathetically today, what are you talking about? Stop kidding yourself.
MIYAWAKI: I want to change this situation. I sipped muddy water in Mexico*, and still I can't get any results in Noah. I want to change this situation.
KONDOH: The muddy water that you drank in Mexico, is fresh water to me. Stop joking around.
MIYAWAKI: Please
KONDOH (after thinking for a while): I understand (he holds out his right hand, which Miyawaki takes), you are being tough on yourself, but on the other hand, you are a mess
*MIYAWAKI goes into the locker room crying*

Notes
*Sipping muddy water basically means to go through Hell, however, given Kondoh's response doesn't translate if I change it, I have kept it in.

KAITO KIYOMIYA & RYOHEI OIWA

OIWA: Alright!
KIYOMIYA: Alright! Okay.
OIWA: In one of the important pre matches, I took the three from Anthony, who was a solid champion today. 
KIYOMIYA: Alright, okay, it's the last pre match. Next is Niigata, and the two of us will be the next GHC tag champions. If we keep going like this, we will become the unprecedented champions!
OIWA: Okay, please
(They shake hands) 

MANABU SOYA (with Masa Kitamiya and Daiki Inaba) 
SOYA: We achieved solid results in all past three matches in a row, and with the accumulation of these results, we are sure to achieve solid results and then move on to the next match...

*Hideki Suzuki, Saxon Huxley and Shuhei Taniguchi pass in front of them shouting loudly, and Masa Kitamiya swipes at them. The three of them go into the locker room"


HAYATA
"Hey, no matter how you look at it today, I'm the winner, right? Daga, Niigata, prepare yourself."

DAGA
"Look, I won, right? Anyway, HAYATA, I'm teaching you little by little. A,B,C. And next week, X,Y,Z, and that means that you're done. The Lion will be the next GHC Junior Champion".


AXIZ (Go Shiozaki and Katsuhiko Nakajima) 

NAKAJIMA: Go-san, I'm sorry. I lost (they shake hands). Thank you.
SHIOZAKI: Thank you very much
NAKAJIMA: Once again, as of today, I have graduated from Pro Wrestling Noah! Thank you very much. For me personally, and for AXIZ, the Marufuji and Sugiura team are indispensable, and today I wanted to express my gratitude to those two and beat them up, but they beat me to the punch. Once again, I feel like once again I felt the presence of Marufuji and Sugiura with my whole body, and once again, I felt that Go-san was the most reassuring person next to me. It was a great graduation ceremony. Thank you very much. Thank you, Go-san.
Q: There were calls for Katsuhiko, did you feel something in your heart once again about gratitude to the Noah fans? 
NAKAJIMA: Yes, at Korakuen last time, and in Hakata and Fukuoka this time. There was the autograph session at the International Center, so I was reminded once again of the passion of the fans. I really felt their passion and their love at those two events. 
Q: How do you feel?
SHIOZAKI: Right, Katsuhiko Nakajima's last match? 
NAKAJIMA: Well, that is what they are saying, but in my mind it's the same as AXIZ, it's a break. But, since nothing has been promised for next time, it might really be the last time. Of course, I stepped into the ring with the feeling that it would be my last. 
SHIOZAKI: However, Katsuhiko Nakajima said that today was a spectacular break. AXIZ is Go-san and Katsu-san, and because of Photo the Live and everyone in Noah, I don't think it is over yet. It's a break from activities, so I ended up watching Katsu-san's fight today from the sidelines. 
NAKAJIMA: If we wrestlers don't have dreams, we won't be able to make our fans have dreams, in that sense, I don't like the word "last", but it might really happen. However, we professional wrestlers will continue to live our dreams, and deliver them to our fans from the ring. Thank you. 
Q: From here on?
NAKAJIMA: Thank you. 


LOS GOLPEADORES (Dragon Bane and Alpha Wolf)

ALPHA WOLF: I'm very happy, but at the same time, I'm very tired. I think YO-HEY and Tadasuke are great wrestlers, but we are the ones who won, and we are the ones who have the belts, and the strong ones are Los Golpeadores. 
DRAGON BANE: YO-HEY, Tadasuke, thank you. However, we are the ones who won, and we are the ones who have the belt. The belt is still with us, here. Thank you to all the fans, and everyone in Fukuoka. Los Golpeadores are the best. 


JACK MORRIS
"I once challenged for the GHC National, but even though I lost, I never gave up and continued to work hard, and as a result of that, I was able to win the tag belts last month. I thought that was the best day of my life, but now that I have won the GHC National, I think the best day of mu life has become even more amazing. I'm the first European to win the National title, and I have become the first European to be a double champion. It's truly the best day of my life. This is a new beginning."


KENOH
"I have won the GHC Heavyweight belt, and from now on, I'm going to create a spectacular scene of Pro Wrestling Noah. Hey, first of all, Jake Lee, you're amazing. I have always thought that he was an outside, but recently the director said something in the media that I didn't know, that he had a yearly contract or something like that. Is that a lie? Is that true? Didn't Jake say that he didn't know if he'd be gone soon? Really? Is that also a mistake? I don't really know, but if the director is saying that, then he must be right. He signed a yearly contract, right? It's okay, with you here, I'm even stronger. I don't plan on getting on with you, just because you are here. You can challenge me for this belt at any time, and if you stand before me, I'll just beat you completely again. And, Manabu Soya? Finally, you are here, but let me say this with conviction; from now on you'll be my rival, lets aim even higher, and then we'll see more of the battles of the GHC, the battles of Noah, and that spectacular view...I can see it faintly..."

MANABU SOYA
"As I said in the ring, my decision was already made when Kenoh put on the GHC Heavyweight belt. What I said in the ring is all from me. I won't just make Kenoh look good, I'll also create an era."

Comments