(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2023 (Kumamoto Castle Hall Civic Hall, Kumamoto, Friday October 27th)


NINJA MACK
"Alejandro teamed up with TERRY YAKI and won again today. If the Lucha brothers defend their belts, I want a rematch with Alejandro!"

REAL
*Shuhei Taniguchi, Hideki Suzuki and Saxon Huxley come through the comments booth roaring*
HUXLEY: REAL! REAL! REAL's victory!
TANIGUCHI: Let's gooooo!!!


DAIKI INABA & MANABU SOYA
INABA: I'm happy to be able to celebrate my 10th anniversary with a win in my hometown of Kumamoto. Me, Soya and Kitamiya, whether we team up or fight each other, we will always fight passionately.
SOYA: It doesn't matter whether it's local or whether the venue is big or small, it's the same as what I said the other day. We will definitely produce results.
INABA: Okay, let's go!


GOOD LOOKING GUYS (Anthony Green, Jack Morris and LJ Cleary)
GREEN: New member of GLG, what did you think of today? 
CLEARY: Today's win is a big win, not only because it affects the championship, but tomorrow, Jack Morris will become a double champion with the GHC Tag Team Championship and the GHC National Championship, and they will face Kiyomiya and Ryohei next week.
GREEN: Today isn't the first time I've beaten Oiwa. This is the second time, and in a week it will be the third time. Jack pinned him today. 
MORRIS: 1,2,3....it will be the same next week. Tomorrow, I have the GHC National Championship match. It's a rematch with Wagner. This time the result will be different, and I will be a double champion.


DAGA
"It's a shame, HAYATA, that once again I've had to make you understand who is better in this fight. I've told you many times what to do, so make sure to take note of it. I'll see you again soon!"  

HAYATA
"Hey, do you think you can win this belt just by being petty?"


KENOH
"It's finally here! Tomorrow is finally the GHC Heavyweight Championship. Hey, Jake Lee! I'll take that GHC Heavyweight that you are holding. Hey, Jake! With YOU holding the helm of Noah, where are you going to take it? Can you take Pro Wrestling Noah to a place where you can see a spectacular view? Hey! Now that I think about it, there was someone who left Noah in search of a spectacular view. Can't you see a spectacular view at Noah? That's not the case. I'll wrap the GHC Heavyweight belt, and take Noah, Pro Wrestling Noah to the top of the mountain with a spectacular view! Hey, tomorrow, on that historic day of departure, I'll do that for you. Hey, mutherfuckers, from now on, come with me! Kenoh! The new GHC Heavyweight Champion.


SEIKI YOSHIOKA
"Ah, typically Kon-chan* is amazing. Marufuji-san too. I'm so happy to be able to have this commemorative match with the two wrestlers that I respect so much since I entered professional wrestling, and what's more, I am lucky to have such a reassuring and enthusiastic senior, Shiozaki-san, beside me. I've been on the go as a professional wrestler for fifteen years, so I am going to take a break for the rest of the year. I haven't decided anything about my future yet, but I would like to come back to this ring again, so I'd appreciate your support when I do. Please look forward to that time." *Tries to move* "Ahhh, that's painful!"

*Kon-chan: Shuji Kondo

Comments