(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2023 (Thursday October 26th, Hiroshima Prefectural Hiroshima Industrial Hall West Exhibition Hall, Hiroshima)

MASA KITAMIYA & MANABU SOYA

KITAMIYA: Okay, okay, it's the same. Build up things at any venue, at Hiroshima and everywhere else. 
SOYA: That's how it is, lets keep accumulating one by one. Watch carefully, okay! Let's go!

LJ CLEARY
"It's a great win. I didn't just get into GLG, I had to prove I was worth it, even though I'm obviously good looking enough. By winning today, I think I was able to show just how important this team is to me, and GLG's onslaught in Noah is just beginning."


JACK MORRIS
"Jack Morris is in a bit of a predicament right now. He has defense matches coming up with AG against Ryohei and Kiyomiya, and he also has to keep an eye on the GHC National Champion, Wagner. Wagner, I won today, the same thing will happen in Fukuoka on Saturday"

*AG: Anthony Green

RYOHEI OIWA
"There isn't much time left until Niigata on November 4th, but I don't want to lose in a place like this."

EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
"There are only two days left until Fukuoka. Morris, I'm going to show you why I will continue to be the National Champion in Fukuoka, so get ready"

DAGA
"HAYATA, whether you use your head or you play dirty, I'm better than you. I'm a hungry lion, you can't defeat me. I'm stronger, faster and smarter. Be sure to take notes."


HAYATA
"Hey, Daga. You're not smart. You're just petty".


DRAGON BANE & ALPHA WOLF

ALPHA WOLF: My younger brother won today with the Shooting Star Press, Los Golpeadores will defend their GHC Junior tag belts
BANE: That's right. The belt will never leave us. Thank you everyone. We are Los Golpeadores, spreading our wings around the world.
ALPHA WOLF: In Fukuoka on the 28th October, we will protect the belts. 

GOOD LOOKING GUYS
(Anthony Green and Jake Lee) 

GREEN: For me, this match was a warm up. In a week's time, Jack Morris and I have our first title match against Kiyomiya and Oiwa, but this is the first defense, and I have no intention of giving up this Global Honored Crown. 
JAKE: Green said it was a warm up. Hey, guys, come on (calling GLG), I didn't create this team, it just kind of came together. These guys started to know what I wanted to say without me having to say anything. What was it? It appears there was a vote on who was going to win? As long as these guys are here, then I'm fine with it. To you, one of the few viewers who voted for me, I won't let you lose out, I'll show you how to reach that future that you can see. Ah, I'm getting emotional. I'm sorry. I will definitely defend this belt and repay my debt.


KENOH
"HEY! Jake Lee and GLG! What are you doing? Are you starting to feel bad about GLG's leader, Jake Lee, ultimately losing to me? Did you come here because you thought you would lose? Are you scared? Hey, it's true, tomorrow at the Fukuoka International Centre, I, Kenoh, will be the one to defeat your leader, Jake Lee."


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: Do you think that Hiroshima is a special place for you?
SHIOZAKI: Yes, it is a special place. Today, I was able to have a match in Hiroshima as the first of three matches in a row in Kumamoto and then Fukuoka the day after. I think this will become a trend for the future, and I received a lot of power from here. 
Q: You formed a Noah trio with Marufuji and Sugiura to round off the main event
SHIOZAKI: I think this is true for everyone, not just me. We will spread Noah's fight, Noah's unique fight, all over the country. 
Q: You will be tagging with Seiki Yoshioka tomorrow?
SHIOZAKI: Yes, there aren't many opportunities to team up with him, or perhaps this is the first time. By showing off the "Higo Mokkosu" power may appear, showing the power of the stubborn people*. I would like to secure the victory in Seiki Yoshioka, and my hometown, Kumamoto. I AM NOAH.
Q: Nakajima came to All Japan?
SHIOZAKI: Kento Miyahara? I don't know much about this, and I don't know if Katsu-san is looking ahead...I don't know if he's going to All Japan or not. I think this is behavior typical of Katsu-san, he's caused quite a stir, and he's even been featured on the cover of Weekly Pro. Isn't it good to be like that? 
Q: Are your feelings remaining unchanged, especially towards Fukuoka? 
SHIOZAKI: This won't be the last AXIZ, and I don't know what will happen for a while, but for now we have Katsu-san and Go-san to watch for the last time. This is a match that will envelope the whole venue with AXIZ's love.


Note: "Higo Mokkosu" is a Kumamoto word used to describe the temperament of the people of the city, i.e. stubborn.

Comments