(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: STAR NAVIGATION 2023 (Korakuen Hall, Tokyo, Friday 24th November)


ALEJANDRO & NINJA MACK

ALEJANDRO: Isn't today's victory big? On the 2nd January in Ariake, I really, really want to win the GHC with Ninja. We will definitely win, so please come and support us! Thank you...Ninja...
NINJA MACK: Today I won by sending a message to the Lucha Brothers by using their techniques. In the first place, GLG doesn't really matter. On 2nd January next year, we will become the GHC Junior Tag Team Champions in Ariake. 
NINJA & ALEJANDRO cheer and pose 


LEONA
"Shit! There was nothing I could do today. Damn Eita and HAYATA. Why is it so frustrating to lose to Eita when I come to Noah? Of course it's frustrating to lose to a Noah wrestler, but Eita like me came here from another promotion, and even won belts. It's natural to fight Noah wrestlers, but when there is someone like me who has gotten results before that, I want to beat him, and I have lost to Eita once. Then there is that attitude when he doesn't even look at me! Every single thing about that makes me angry! It's frustrating, but no matter how much he ignores me, I will definitely have one more single and beat him. That feeling will never change."


GOOD LOOKING GUYS

JAKE: For everyone watching WRESTLEUNIVERSE and for those who came to Korakuen Hall, this is LJ
CLEARY: Today I achieved something that many wrestlers dream of: winning at Korakuen Hall. This win is a huge one, and I think it is a valuable one for GLG as well. Life is truly wonderful and beautiful. 
JAKE: Tadasuke and the Junior Tag will take place on January 2nd, and that goes for YO-HEY too, but is there anything that the two of you would like to say on your behalf? YO-HEY or Tadasuke? 
TADASUKE: YO-HEY is good 
JAKE: Okay, today something from YO-HEY
YO-HEY: 2024 is going to be here in the blink of an eye, and so everyone keep in mind that the day when we return as the tag champions will also come in the blink of an eye. Be sure to check out when Tadasuke and I return as the Junior Tag Champions at Ariake Arena on January 2nd.
JAKE: Okay, then today was also a good job. Let's all go. 

TITUS ALEXANDER
"I was finally able to wrestle a match here at Korakuen Hall, which I had always dreamed of doing. I was really looking forward to today's match and I talked to my family, but unfortunately I couldn't win. However, I was able to team up with Marufuji, one of the legends who I consider to be my hero. That made me really happy. I have another dream that I would like to fulfil, and that is to compete against Marufuji someday. It doesn't matter if it's in Japan, America or anywhere else, I would love to have a match with Marufuji someday. 


MANABU SOYA
"December 2nd, Yokohama Budokan, it's almost here. However, right now, I'm going to put all my heart and soul into each match, and I'm going to do everything I can to get a result! That's all I have right now, but if I think of anything later, I'll give it to you."

KAITO KIYOMIYA & RYOHEI OIWA

OIWA: Hey! Thank you very much for today. Thank you. Isn't it an unprecedented tag team to be able to compete in the WORLD TAG LEAGUE in New Japan and then have such a fulfilling match in Noah? 
KIYOMIYA (Smiling): The schedule is tough each day, but I still have fun, and I'm glad that Ryohei and I are doing it together, so let's keep going like this, just the two of us.
OIWA: Yes! Thank you very much. 

KENOH
"HEY, SOYA! Don't get too excited just because you won today. HEY, SOYA! Next up is the Yokohama Budokan! I team up with my teacher, Jinsei Shinzaki, and Soya with his his teacher, Tatsumi Fujinami...or, is he really his teacher? Soya, I heard that your relationship is in shambles. What is this? Soya did something wrong in Muga when he made his debut? He was told he was the second Fujinami, but immediately betrayed him and followed Osamu Nishimura, and transferred to All Japan six months after his debut. Is it okay to be such a bad team? HEY! This is a tag, who is incredibly loved by his teacher. Soon at the Yokohama Budokan, it is either going to be a tag who is close and extremely loved, or a tag who is an extremely hateful tag that abandoned their parents, but of course, the winner will be the beloved parent and child.


GOOD LOOKING GUYS

MORRIS: This is the second defense. We defeated Kiyomiya and Oiwa, who were the first challengers, and now Kitamiya and Inaba to defend the belt. I think they both did a really great job, but in the end, it is us, Anthony Greene and Jack Morris, who stand here as champions. 
GREEN: As the challenger Kitamiya always says, "Go For Broke." I think that's exactly what we did. We gave everything we had and were able to successfully defend. 

MASA KITAMIYA & DAIKI INABA

KITAMIYA: Some days you win, and some days you lose. That's how matches work. That is what professional wrestling is like...
INABA: Don't give up
KITAMIYA: It's simple. Simple and cruel. Those who win are praised, and those who lose are left behind. That's why I can't quit. I won't give up. That's all.


DAGA
"Now it's clear who the King of The Jungle is. I'm the best junior wrestler, the best wrestler. Apparently Eita is the next challenger? The Lion is always hungry, and therefore prey is most welcome. You can come anytime, but I'm the best junior champion."

SHUJI KONDO & JUNTA MIYAWAKI

KONDO: The result is as you can see. Hey, are you still coming with me? 
MIYAWAKI: I'll follow you
KONDO: Really? You? 
MIYAWAKI: Yes
KONDO: Okay then, well, if you are saying that you are still coming with me, then I will do my best. I'll do everything I can until I put the GHC Junior belt on you.
MIYAWAKI: Yes!
KONDO: Be prepared
MIYAWAKI: Yes!

Comments