(NOAH) Ahead of Ariake Arena, GHC champion Kenoh makes a furious speech, announcing "Ark Reform" and expressing a sense of crisis.


27th December 
Pro Wrestling DX

Q: What is your enthusiasm for the match?
KENOH (stands up and unfurls a sheet of paper with the words, "ARK REFORM", written on it): ARK REFORM! I'll change Noah! January 2nd, Ariake, even if you look at all the cards, is this really a Noah show? You said it was Noah's annual big match, right? Is Noah's "big match" a battle between Noah and New Japan? Looking at it, Noah's only fight is the GHC Heavyweight Championship, right? Where are the Noah wrestlers who feel threatened by this? Did you see the final Noah show in Makuhari? What was that? "We will lead Noah together! Let's go Ariake, hyuah!" Stupid!! You guys are telling Noah to have a sense of danger! HEY, what will be left for Noah once the 2nd January is over? Are there any results that can be left behind? Am I the ONLY ONE who can change Noah in this critical situation? Hey, fuckers, Ariake on the 2nd January is the Ark Reform. I'll fight the battle to get rid of the Noah guys and the fucking idiots in the company who don't think about anything. 
SOYA (Manabu): All I can see is Kenoh's GHC heavyweight belt, and I don't think anything will happen unless Kenoh is defeated. I will use everything I have to crush Kenoh! On January 2nd, Manabu Soya will wear the GHC Heavyweight belt, and create a spectacular scene at Ariake Arena. 
Q: The pre-matches with Soya were held fourteen times over two months, looking back, what are your impressions? 
KENOH: After Kongoh disbanded and Soya went solo, he was still good in the N-1, right? But, when he became the challenger for the GHC Heavyweight, I started to be really unsure about what this was all about. Do you have the ability to wear the GHC Heavyweight? I really don't know about that part. What's more, I've heard about creating "a spectacular view?". You can't do it, Soya. And "spectacular view" is a phrase I used sarcastically*, right? What do you want to accomplish by ripping off that again? Hey, Soya, are you lost? Are you okay? Well, it's really frustrating to have lost in the final match, and Soya might have been able to get it right once or twice, but you will find out the answer at Ariake Arena on January 2nd.
Q: What do you think of what Kenoh just said? 
SOYA: I've seen his ability to communicate and speak to Noah this past year from close quarters since my time with Kongoh, and I think he's providing a great deal. Just! I don't care what you say now. Ariake, January 2nd, I will overthrow Kenoh. That's all.  

Notes
"Spectacular view": Kaito Kiyomiya

Comments