(NOAH) Ahead of Ariake, Umino declares "settlement" with HOUSE OF TORTURE, and plans a single with Kiyomiya in New Japan on the 4th January.


27th December 
Pro Wrestling DX

Q: What is your enthusiasm for the match? 
MIYAWAKI (Junta): After the match at Korakuen on the 20th, we were attacked by HOUSE OF TORTURE. On the 2nd January at Ariake Arena, an elimination match. I think that the over the top rope rule is a rule where even a little guy like me can have a chance. However, I would like to take my anger out directly at HOUSE OF TORTURE.
KONDO (Shuji): All the members of this team are young and enthusiastic. I'm probably the oldest wrestler, so I think I'll calmly watch the matches and fight as a senior. I'm in this battle because I'm also Noah. 
INABA (Daiki): I think entering this match is a great opportunity for me. I will seize this chance and go to the centre of Noah in 2024, and for that reason, I will bring everything to this match. 
OIWA (Ryohei): I've been getting beaten up by HOUSE OF TORTURE ever since I was a Young Lion. But now on January 2nd, I will be at Ariake Arena with the friends that I have made in this ring, and we'll beat them up. 
UMINO (Shota): Hello Noah fans, this is the New Japan Pro Wrestling "ROUGH NECK" Shota Umino. This will be my first time participating in Noah. Thank you. I am very disappointed that HOUSE OF TORTURE aren't here today, but one thing I would like to tell you is that Ariake on January 2nd, is by no means a prelude to the Tokyo Dome. I would like to finish off HOUSE OF TORTURE at Ariake, and then move on to the Tokyo Dome. However, is the catchphrase for January 2nd at Ariake, New Japan vs Noah? After eliminating HOUSE OF TORTURE, there won't be a card for The Dome, so I'm thinking of having a singles match with Kiyomiya. Everyone, please watch what happens after we utterly eliminate HOUSE OF TORTURE.
KIYOMIYA (Kaito): This is Kaito Kiyomiya of Pro Wrestling Noah! Recently, HOUSE OF TORTURE have been tarnishing Noah with many criticisms! There are some rumors that HOUSE OF TORTURE will continue to participate in Noah in the future, but don't worry, on January 2nd at Ariake Arena, they will be permantley banished from Noah. On that day, we will show a scene that will make every fan happy, and we will deliver the final blow at Tokyo Dome on the 4th. 
Q: Since this is your first time participating, what is your impression of Noah? 
UMINO: Well, I haven't stepped into the ring yet, so I don't have a real feeling. Kiyomiya-san and Oiwa-san have been involved with HOUSE OF TORTURE in New Japan, so I think I will be able to step into the ring calmly and without any worries or impatience. I am really excited and looking forward to competing in Noah for the first time. 
Q: What are your impressions of joining forces with wrestlers Kondo, Inaba, and Miyawaki, with whom you had no previous involvement?
UMINO: The other day at Korakuen Hall, I got too carried away and said to Kiyomiya, "Please call out to me for Ariake." I didn't know much about the team or who was going to be in it, so I kind of ran headlong into it, but I would like to deepen our bond as we head towards January 2nd. 
Q: Umino is eyeing a singles match? 
KIYOMIYA: I don't think there's any reason to refuse Umino's enthusiasm. However, the enemy in front of us is currently HOUSE OF TORTURE, so if we eliminate that enemy, I think we'll be able to see what lies ahead. 

Comments