(NOAH) Tanahashi, who has been appointed as president, has a good chance to show that he is "wrestler Tanahashi" at Ariake, his partner HAYATA is "a lady-killer"


27th December 
Pro Wrestling DX

Q: Enthusiasm for the match? 
HAYATA: Firstly. Tanahashi-san. Congratulations on your appointment as President. I have no worries about the match. 
TANAHASHI: This is Hiroshi Tanahashi, a once-in-a-century talent of New Japan Pro Wrestling. I have received congratulations because I am the President, but I would like you to consider Tanahashi the President, and Tanahashi the wrestler separately, by doing so, I can strive to reach greater heights as a wrestler. This time, a match will be held at Noah, while I am also scheduled to wrestle Zack at The Tokyo Dome. The two of us will work together and after this we will go out to eat and communicate, so we will do our best. Thank you. 
Q: You say that there is a difference between being President and being a wrestler, but how do you feel about suddenly having matches for other promotions after becoming President? 
TANAHASHI: No, it's a show that is getting a lot of attention, so like I said earlier, I think this is a chance to get a chance for wrestler Tanahashi to get a close up look. 
Q: It’s been a long time since you met Ogawa in a pre-match with Zack?
TANAHASHI: Yes, I think I met Ogawa in 2003 with Nagata (Yuji). I once had a match when holding the GHC tag belts*. I am looking forward to Zack and Ogawa, because we have to be very careful in terms of technique. 
Q: What is your impression of HAYATA? 
TANAHASHI: Sketchy, right? Sketchy? But, if you ask Tanahashi, lady-killer is a big deal.

Notes
Tanahashi held the belts with Yuji Nagata

Comments