(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2024 (Nagano Arcs, Nagano - Saturday January 20th)


HAJIME OHARA
"Just all I want is the belt. All I'm thinking about is winning that belt. Tomorrow, the pre match against Daga begins. Everything is about the title match, so I'll start preparing tomorrow to win the belt. Watch carefully from Hachioji"


RYOHEI OIWA
"Before anything else, aim for one win. I think the hole left by Kazuchika Okada leaving New Japan is huge, but it won't be filled by the new generation, Unno (Shota), Narita (Ren), Tsuji (Yota) or Yuya Uemura. I, Ryohei Oiwa, will definitely become stronger and return to New Japan. I will increase the gears of training in Noah."


KENOH
"HEY! The pre matches for the GHC Heavyweight will finally begin tomorrow. HEY! Wagner! I'll just say one thing...Cabrón"*
(*Bastard)

LOS GOLPEADORES (Dragon Bane & Alpha Wolf) 
WOLF: GLG, Los Golpeadores have won again. No matter what belt GLG has, whether it is the junior or the heavyweight, we want to take on the challenge. As a Mexican tag team, we will accomplish a feat that will go down in history here at Pro Wrestling Noah.
BANE: Yes, we want to get both the junior and the heavyweight belt. We are Los Golpeadores, spreading our wings from Mexico to the world!


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Hey, Ozawa, you're blessed with a good physique, and I think you have a lot of potential, but from now on, when you go overseas, I don't think anyone will take responsibility for you. I think you should take responsibility for yourself. If you shrink in such a good environment, nothing will change, right? Grow up and come back. I'll be waiting for you. And tomorrow, Hachoji, Jake Lee. Not GLG. Jake Lee. Jake Lee, I'll pin you. I'll defeat you, and tomorrow I'll finish off on the microphone."

TAISHI OZAWA
"This is no good at all. Kiyomiya said I wouldn't change even if I go abroad, but I'll go to England and show that I've definitely changed. I want to become the kind of wrestler who can show than when I come back and have another match with Kiyomiya-san, there was a meaning in going to England. Thank you."


EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR & DAGA
WAGNER JNR: He (Daga) has a title defense, and I, the Aztec Warrior, have a challenge. Kenoh, I will defeat you in Sendai! 
DAGA: Ohara, I thought about using social media to engage in psychological warfare, but aren't you already scared? Anyway, in this match, Wagner and I showed off the power of Lucha Libre. I plan to reign a long time as GHC Junior Champion, and I am sure that Wagner will do what he has to do. 
WAGNER JNR: In Sendai, we will show you the new era of super estrella, the Aztec warriors! 


MANABU SOYA, SHUJI KONDO & JUNTA MIYAWAKI
SOYA: Thank you very much
KONDO: Okay
SOYA: Tomorrow on the 21st, there will be a six on six all out war with GLG. Let's all unite tomorrow...
MIYAWAKI: Yes!
SOYA: Let's seize the win!
MIYAWAKI: Yes!
KONDO: This is also a pre match for the GHC Junior tag. I haven't told you yet, but we have a secret technique. If we can bring it out tomorrow, we will. It's intense. 
MIYAWAKI: Yes!

Comments