(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2024 (Tokyo Tama Mirai Messe, Sunday January 21st)

RYOHEI OIWA
"Hey, Ozawa! You said you can't change while you are in the Noah ring, but if you ask me, this Noah ring has a lot of hints. If anything, this is how I'm becoming stronger. In the end, isn't it just how you (*beats chest*) feel?"

TAISHI OZAWA
"It figures, no good at all! Oiwa, who is working hard in Noah, has gone great distances, and I haven't changed at all. That's why I'm going to gain a lot of experience in England, and come back even stronger. The next time I come to England, I want to become a wrestler who makes everyone realize that what I did there was not in vain. Thank you!"


DRAGON BANE
"Today I had to fight against a team that included my older brother, but it was Alejandro who won. We are junior heavyweights, but we will definitely win the heavyweight belts. We, Los Golpeadores, will spread our wings from Mexico to the world."


TAKASHI SUGIURA & ULKA SASAKI
SUGIURA: What match?
ULKA: This is my fourth one 
SUGIURA: First win in four matches. You are quick. 
ULKA: I'm very happy. I got advice from Sugiura-san on how to take and how to respond. Thank you. 
SUGIURA: No, no, it's sense and ability. Once you get into a good pattern, you can do it in an instant, and you have that kind of strength. There is nothing to be scared of once you get used to the blows of professional wrestling. Okay, let's go! Ready any time! (rough) 
ULKA: Yes sir! 


EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
"It's true, like you said, I am a Mexican bastard. But, in Sendai, I am going to become the first Mexican to become the GHC Heavyweight Champion. I am an Aztec Warrior."

DAGA
"The Lion is starving. Ohara, you still have a long way to go. I'll beat you easily. Let me make it clear: I will end the match with you in three minutes. I am the greatest champion of all time. I did some research on the history of this belt, and found out that there are wrestlers who have defended it ten times in the past, but I will defend it fifteen, twenty or even one hundred times".

KENOH
"DAMNIT...HEY! Wagner! Cabrón!"

HAJIME OHARA
"Shit! I want that belt! Shit! I want to get revenge by winning that belt, and in order to do that, I want a singles with Daga at Yokohama Radiant Hall! No title is fine. I want them to make a singles. I will definitely get revenge."


GO SHIOZAKI
"How long has it been? It's been a long time since I've had a singles with him. Doing a singles with him is tough, he's strong too. I still need people to come. It worked. He's strong. It was a fight that only a heavyweight can do, and I was able to do that with him today."


GOOD LOOKING GUYS (Jake Lee, YO-HEY & Tadasuke) 

JAKE (walks in applauding): It figures that when it's a team match, you have to use your head a lot. Even if you are a regular teammate, the slightest thing can completely change your movements, and the same goes for your flow. Something different from what I imagined happened, and I thought it was a little odd (forced smile), and although it sounds as if I won on the microphone today, in the end it was YO-HEY who won 1,2,3.
YO-HEY: To respond back to that, it was definitely me who got the 1,2,3 in the end, but what do you think? It was because of the great teamwork of the six members of GLG that I was able to make it to the third round. But, can I just say one thing?
JAKE: Ah
YO-HEY: Today, these teams fought in a six on six battle, but we are preparing to defend our GHC Junior Tag belts against Shuji Kondo and Junta Miyawaki in Osaka. One thing I thought about today: Shuji Kondo is insanely strong. I took it for granted that I knew that. However, he really is the monster that I knew we were going to fight today, and if Tadasuke and I don't improve our team power even more, then we might not be able to defeat Junta Miyawaki and Shuji Kondo, and we might not even be able to win against Shuji Kondo alone. Those are my thoughts, so in order to protect this belt, we definitely need to improve our team strength. 
TADASUKE: Thank you for today. 
JAKE: I'm going to say what I want to say; Jack, Anthony and LJ all came here to fight because they were determined to. I'm going to get promoted, I'm going to earn a profit, I'm going to make money, and to that extent, we intend to provide even higher quality products. So, the next time will be in Yokohama, and the week after that in Osaka, these two will have title matches, so everyone (gathers close to the camera), please be sure to tune in. Thank you very much. 

KAITO KIYOMIYA, MANABU SOYA, MASA KITAMIYA & DAIKI INABA

KIYOMIYA: Jake Lee! I'll do this as many times as I want, man! It won't end like this, fuck!!
KITAMIYA: Keep getting beaten? Keep getting beaten? You can't just keep getting beat up in pro wrestling, I'll always reply in kind, asshole!
SOYA: It won't end like this. It won't end like this.
INABA: Keep an eye out, mutherfucker!

Comments