(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2024 (Yokohama Radiant Hall, Tuesday 23rd January)


DAGA
"Now you know who the strongest junior is. Today's match ended in a draw, but if there had been one more minute, I would have won. I will do my best in Osaka, and finish it off with Sendai. I will make you understand that we're not equals in the ring". 

HAJIME OHARA
"Shit! Shit! I couldn't win. Shit! I can't keep going like this, it's no good. The belt may be way off, but I'm not giving up. There is still Osaka and Kasukabe, and I will definitely find Daga's weak points, attack him, and become the champion". 

JUNTA MIYAWAKI
"Okay, somehow, I managed to win. I will never stop heading towards Osaka."


JAKE LEE
"Hey, don't waste your time on Jake Lee. Bon voyage, Ozawa-san!"

TAISHI OZAWA
"Thank you for the three send off matches. Through these matches, I was able to realize once again my weaknesses, and the height of the walls I have to overcome. I will definitely come back stronger. Thank you very much."


DRAGON BANE
"Say whatever you want, Anthony. Right now, in Noah, I want that GHC Heavyweight belt. I am going to spread my wings from Mexico to the world."


EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
"I will become the new GHC Heavyweight Champion in Sendai, see you all there."


MANABU SOYA, MASA KITAMIYA & DAIKI INABA 
SOYA: I'm going to make sure to get achievements one by one, that's all. I'll climb to the top again. 
KITAMIYA: Listen. Even if we fight, we won't lose, even if we team up, we won't lose. We'll survive any situation.
INABA: Up, up. That is the only thing you can aim for, the top. 

KAITO KIYOMIYA, RYOHEI OIWA & ULKA SASAKI 
ULKA (appears in comment booth being supported by Kiyomiya): Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
KIYOMIYA: No, no, not at all
ULKA: You let me take advantage (of your attacks)
KIYOMIYA: No, we have our own problems too. 
OIWA: I fought with Ulka Sasaki the other day, and we teamed up today. He's professional wrestler that I've never experienced before, which is really fun. 
KIYOMIYA: That's right. It might be strange to say this as we lost, but it was really exciting. So, next time. 
ULKA: Next time. Thank you (they all shake hands)


SHUJI KONDO & JUNTA MIYAWAKI 
KONDO: As I said in the ring earlier, Miyawaki will be the key to the title match. I'm old, and winning isn't easy, but this guy has a lot of room to improve, so everyone should have high hopes for him. 
MIYAWAKI: We will never lose this momentum today, and the two of us will definitely win in Osaka. Thank you for your support. 
KONDO: That's all

Comments