(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2024 (Osaka Edion Arena Osaka 2nd Stadium, Sunday January 28th)


LOS GOLPEADORES (ALPHA WOLF & DRAGON BANE)
ALPHA WOLF: Another victory! As Mexico's Los Golpeadores, our goal this year as brothers is to win the GHC Heavyweight belt.
DRAGON BANE: We, Los Golpeadores, who have spread our wings from Mexico to the world, will win the heavyweight belt!

GOOD LOOKING GUYS (JACK MORRIS & ANTHONY GREEN)
MORRIS: I will say this only once, there is nothing you can get in Sendai
GREEN: We've held this belt, the GHC Heavyweight, (ITALICS) the GHC Heavyweight tag belt for over 100 days. We're heavyweights and you're junior heavyweights. On February 4th, there is no way you're going to get this belt that we've had since September. 


TAKASHI SUGIURA & ULKA SASAKI 
SUGIURA: It's your second win, right? 
ULKA: Thank you very much! I did it!
SUGIURA: I expected nothing less 
ULKA: Moreover, I was able to walk back on my own two feet today, so I am steadily growing 
Q: You used the Shining Triangle? 
ULKA: Yes, I thought I could work it there, so I pounced and bought in the triangle. 
Q: Isn't that one of Nakamura's specialties?*
ULKA: If I get a chance, I'm going to aim for it, and go for it. So the people who face me, should really be careful. 
SUGIURA: His inspiration is amazing too. He has only just debuted, but he can master it in an instant. He's reassuring to watch, and I feel reassured when we team. 
Q: You won against a wrestler who is a former champion, but...
SUGIURA: That will give you confidence 
Q: What was the title? 
ULKA: Yes. I feel like I'm climbing steadily, bit by bit. I want to keep going at full speed without stopping, with Sugiura-san teaching me. 

Notes
Shinsuke Nakamura, see interview's with Ulka Sasaki, "I'm really looking forward to the journey ahead" and the interview about his debut.


RYOHEI OIWA
"Shit! I lost, but even though I lost today in a singles against Ogawa-san, what I gained will be extremely important for my future professional wrestling career. But, next time, Ogawa-san, I'll break your legs and finish you off. I'm sorry... I'm sorry, but thank you very much"


KENOH
"HEY! WAGNER! TRANQUILLO! Don't mess with me!" 

HAJIME OHARA
"Hey, Daga. I know very well that you are the best and strongest champion, but three minutes? Try me in three minutes. I can already see your strategy, and I'll win the belt."

DAGA
"Ohara, there is no way you can pin me in the middle of the ring. Do you understand? Three minutes, you only have three minutes."


KAITO KIYOMIYA 
"Red Viper, Red Viper, Red Viper...awesome. TEAM NOAH, be it a unit or a team, I don't want to lose to a team, that doesn't really know what it wants to do. Fujita-san won today, but I will win and catch up with the rivals around me."


GOOD LOOKING GUYS (YO-HEY & TADASUKE) 
YO-HEY: OK!
TADASUKE: I was able to defend in my hometown, Osaka!* I was about to sing a song, but damn it, you got in the way! But this time I will defend, and I will sing! 
YO-HEY: Let's definitely sing. If you look at HAYATA and Eita, who interfered with Taddy's singing, their individual abilities may be better than ours. However, we two are at the top of the junior tag, and if we can beat those two, then the fun of the junior tag will continue to expand. The fun of tag teaming, the depth of tag teaming, the bond between me and Tadasuke, I'll definitely prove it to those two, and I'll keep protecting this belt in a cool way, no matter what kind of opponent there is (*YO-HEY kisses the belt*). Lastly, Taddy, please keep up the good work.
TADASUKE: OK! G! L! G!
YO-HEY: YEAAH! Yes! Thank you Taddy! 

Notes
Osaka: Tadasuke is actually from Kyoto, but as he (and YO-HEY and HAYATA have a very deep and strong connection to Osaka from their days in Dove, and the three of them speak Osaka dialect amongst themselves) the city has become his hometown. 

EITA
"Hey, it's just like I said in the ring. I don't have anything else to say, right? I'll take them in one shot."

HAYATA naturally had nothing to say. 

Comments