(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2024 (Wednesday 28th February, Shinjuku FACE)


ALEJANDRO
"I will seize the chance, and today was necessary for that purpose. This year I will definitely aim for the top, the top of the junior division, the pinnacle."

JAKE LEE
JAKE: There was no way I was going to tap to Taniguchi. No matter how hard he tried, he was powerless before me. Everyone, I am sorry to have caused you concern*, but there is no problem. Please look forward to Nagoya. You're here to watch me and Kazuyuki Fujita, right? Everyone should come more. Well, I'm not asking you to come, but this time I'm coming, and I won't let you lose anything. I will guarantee you quality, and I'll give you more than just the ticket price. That's what it means to have a singles match between myself and Kazuyuki Fujita. Is there anything else?
Q: You are taped?
JAKE (touches the ceiling with his left hand): When I say raise my shoulders, it goes to this level. I have a long reach, so I can touch the ceiling. If I have this range of motion, it's a relaxed fashion, and there is no problem. 
Q: Is it likely to have an impact in the match against Fujita? 
JAKE: There is no way that's the case. All wrestlers are carrying something. But that's the excuse, isn't it? If that is the case, and Jake Lee's ability is as good as it is now, then I'll just have to accept that and bring it to Nagoya for the best state in the match. Once again, I want everyone to come to the Nagoya tournament. Please come.
 
*His left shoulder is taped

LJ CLEARY
"If you fight fair and square and you lose, you respect your opponent. But, HAYATA wasn't fair today. Everyone in the venue saw him grabbing the rope. He must have known that if he didn't do that, then he wouldn't be able to beat me. It will be one on one in Nagoya on Saturday, and I will definitely beat him without grabbing the rope or cheating. Get ready!"


REAL (SAXON HUXLEY & TIMOTHY THATCHER)
SAXON: Tim, you got your second win 
THATCHER: Two wins, a victory for REAL. Everyone is a frog in the well*! We have already won the league and are heading towards the GHC tag belts!

*Japanese proverb that these two seem to have picked up as Saxon Huxley was also using it on social media. The story comes from China and refers to a frog that can only see the sky from the well it lives in. The moral is to not be limited, the world is bigger than you think, and so what REAL probably mean is that the others cannot see the bigger picture.


TAKASHI SUGIURA & ULKA SASAKI 
SUGIURA: It's the second win 
ULKA: Yay!
SUGIURA: Good start
ULKA: Thank you 
SUGIURA: No, no, it feels great that we both won. 
ULKA: It's really reassuring 
SUGIURA: I don't think there is a problem at all tagging 
ULKA: Let's definitely win 
SUGIURA: Yeah, let's keep this momentum going
ULKA: Yes, please 
SUGIURA: Totally, Ulka, let's go! 


TADASUKE 
(He was forcibly removed from the ring by YO-HEY and Jack Morris, and now backstage is still being held back by them) 
"YOU attacked ME, so I just fought back! DAGA! I'm not going to settle it like this, I'm gonna take the belt from you! HEY! Don't fuck with me!"

DAGA
"Tadasuke, you are not qualified to challenge me for this belt. Hitting me with this historic and precious belt is an incredibly disrespectful act!"


TEAM NOAH (ATSUSHI KOTOGE & GO SHIOZAKI)
KOTOGE: Okay, wonderful Nice. That was tough. I probably didn't have a single element that would have allowed me to win by myself, but I was really hoping that if I could connect with Shiozaki, then I'd be able to do something, so that's all I had hope for. My partner is the best. 
SHIOZAKI: I thought it would end midway, but what's up with those two? But rather than the pair of them, how strong is Inaba? I thought I could take him down much more easily, but it wasn't the case. Maybe I'm not strong enough...
KOTOGE: No, no, that's not true 
SHIOZAKI: Was Inaba strong, or was he just persistent? Well, I guess it's the latter. The tag league is the same for this guy (Kotoge), and it's going to get even more interesting. 
KOTOGE: I'm exhausted already. 


KENOH & YU OWADA
KENOH: OK good, Owada! Hey, well done! 
OWADA: I didn't win, but I didn't lose. I am serious about winning the VC Tag League!
KENOH: That's great, man! LISTEN! Owada, NO, Noah's future, Owada! We'll continue to fight with the aim of winning the VC Tag League! Alright, Owada, let's go!

KAITO KIYOMIYA & RYOHEI OIWA
KIYOMIYA: I couldn't win. That's all. 
OIWA: I could hear a little of Kenoh on the mic in the ring, and he said "Well done", but it was a draw. What Kaito and I are looking at is a win. Shit! 

Comments