(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2024 (Yokohama Radiant Hall, Saturday February 24th)


GOOD LOOKING GUYS (LJ Cleary & Jake Lee)
CLEARY: I'm sorry we had to fight each other, but it's good that we won. Ninja Mack, I don't think Alejandro was destroyed in Sendai, so I made sure to remind him today. I'll do the same to HAYATA in Shinjuku, so just wait.
JAKE: Today it's not Good Looking Guys, it's Great Looking Guys


MASA KITAMIYA & DAIKI INABA
KITAMIYA: There is no way you can start from a loss, but it won't end with defeat. Check out the tag league, mutherfuckers.
INABA: That's everything I am frustrated about. 
KITAMIYA: It's not going to end like this, mutherfuckers.


SHUJI KONDO & MANABU SOYA
KONDO: I get it, I got it today. He lacks brains. It figures that his stupidity has been proven today. It was a close call. 
SOYA: I get it, that's Kondo-san's kind of compliment. In any case, in the tag league, Manabu Soya and Shuji Kondo, we, IBU, will win the championship. That's all. 

KENOH & YU OWADA
*Kenoh looks at Owada, who is crouching down*
KENOH: Owada, not yet! Don't give up at this point! We're going to win! We're going to seize this small chance! Hey, Owada, let's go! Let's win and change the scenery of Noah!
OWADA: Yes!
KENOH: Okay! Hey, Owada! (He chops him) Let's go!


DAGA
(Daga bloodied Tadasuke, and then he and Yoshinari Owada stole the tag belts, which they stand with in the comments booth)
"Look! Ogawa and Daga, we are the next tag team champions, and I haven't lost the singles belt. No one can pin me, this belt is mine forever."

YO-HEY 
(Tadasuke, still bleeding heavily, sits in a daze)
"Daddy! Daddy! Hey! HEY!! SHIT!! AHHH! HEY!! Daga and Yoshinari Ogawa, you two may be tough guys no matter what, but you put my Tadasuke through this! Let me tell you this! Like I said Daga, if whenever you and Yoshinari Ogawa want to challenge for our GHC Junior tag belts, we'll do it! We'll do it anytime! Forgive me, Daddy, are you okay? I'm going to take a rest a bit today. Shit. Remember, guys!


REAL (Timothy Thatcher & Saxon Huxley)
THATCHER: The Victory Challenge is REAL
SAXON: First of all, we have one win. We somehow found the opportunity to win, and this is the result. 
THATCHER: In any match, no matter who our opponents are, we will just fight the same way. 

KAITO KIYOMIYA & RYOHEI OIWA
OIWA: Damn!
KIYOMIYA: Shit! I'm so frustrated! Shit! The results, the winner predictions, etc, all of it is frustrating! Damn it! I'll overturn it all!


TAKASHI SUGIURA & ULKA SASAKI
SUGIURA: Today we praise Ulka
ULKA: I did it!
SUGIURA: I feel like you helped me out today. You were really reliable.
ULKA: No, far from it!
SUGIURA: This is going to be really interesting
ULKA: I think it will be super fun. Once I perfected the Triangle, I gained confidence that I could definitely win.
SUGIURA: Don't miss a chance, don't miss a chance
ULKA: Yes, we were able to get through the first match, so we will definitely make it to the end
SUGIURA: Let's have fun, have fun and win
ULKA: Yes
SUGIURA (shaking hands with Ulka): Okay, Ulka, let's go kick some ass! 

GO SHIOZAKI & ATSUSHI KOTOGE
KOTOGE: Sorry. I lost.
SHIOZAKI: We've only just begun. As long as we show more and more spirit than we did today, we'll be fine. We can do this, and you can do this. 
KOTOGE: I can do this, I can do this. 

Comments