(NOAH) Kiyomiya informs Kenoh that he will "cut ties if he wins", Oiwa warns Owada of punishment in showdown at Korakuen on 31st March.


28th March 2024
Pro Wrestling DX

OWADA: This is my first time having a press conference, so I am very nervous. I like Kenoh-san more than Kiyomiya-san, because he gave me this custom suit as a present to celebrate my debut. There was nothing from Kiyomiya-san. So, I would like to express my gratitude. We didn't win in the VC Tag League, but we didn't lose either, so that is why I definitely want to beat Kiyomiya-san at Korakuen. 
KENOH (to OWADA): You've started saying some really interesting things. You like Kenoh more than Kiyomiya? You had nothing from Kiyomiya-san?* Hey, Kiyomiya! That's the way it is, hey?! Are you only thinking about yourself? Are you that inconsiderate? Are you thinking about Noah? He's only thinking about himself rather than Noah, so he does things like that. Don't be fooled by this face of Noah, which shows no trace of compassion. Next on the 31st March at Korakuen Hall, I, or Owada, will defeat YOU.
KIYOMIYA: Yes, this is Kiyomiya. Kenoh is still complaining as ever...regarding the belt, they said that they would challenge by defeating us. If they beat us, I'll give them this trophy, and I think it would be a good idea to challenge as well. However, if we win, you stop bothering me. 
KENOH: What are you saying? 
KIYOMIYA: To put it simply, it's a pain. 
KENOH: Man, you are annoying! If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't shine at all! And, hey, of course I'm going to win, and if I win, I'll challenge you. We weren't able to meet up in the GHC tag, but I don't need a cheap trophy like this. 
KIYOMIYA: Today is the last time he can complain. I don't want to have anything to do with Kenoh, so we will win and challenge for the belt. 
OIWA: Owada, are you in wrestling whether you like it or not? Seriously? Stop kidding yourself. Also, after we drew in the main event, you said, "I didn't win, but I didn't lose". Come here with the intention of winning, don't bullshit pro wrestling.

Note
"Kiyomiya-san": It's unusual for Kenoh to be so polite and formal about Kiyomiya, so he's being really sarcastic.  

Comments