(NOAH) Marufuji "I'll drag you more into professional wrestling", Ulka "Share everything that excites me" - 31st March, first Korakuen Hall showdown!


28th March 2024
Pro Wrestling DX

ULKA: It's been about three months since I made my pro wrestling debut, and I am enjoying my pro wrestling life every day. Fighting is something that gets your heart pumping, and I love the environment where I can throw myself into battle. I truly love it. In the midst of that, I am able to fight Marufuji-san at Korakuen Hall. I am really looking forward to this, and I am so excited that I can't contain myself. On the day of the event, I would like to share everything that excites me with Marufuji-san, and thoroughly savor each and every one of them. 
MARUFUJI: Just a moment before I talk, I just got my new t-shirt, which will be released on March 31st at Korakuen Hall, where I will be competing against Ulka, so I would like to share it with you. (To Ulka) Sorry. 
ULKA: No, no. 
MARUFUJI (after putting the t-shirt on): I designed it myself. Well, now then, on March 31st I have a singles match with Ulka Sasaki. At first he was attracting attention because he was moving from martial arts into pro wrestling, but in just three months, he has gotten into professional wrestling to the fullest, and each day he shows his love for it, and the effort he puts into it. Even though he has a natural talent, I have seen the effort he is putting in, so I am really looking forward to competing against him. I think he is still probably putting the pieces into plac as a pro wrestler day by day, match by match, and by practicing each day, but I want to enjoy professional wrestling with him to the fullest without letting my guard down. There is some tense pro wrestling like the previous press conferences (Kenoh & Kiyomiya, Jake & Wagner Jnr), but in this way we can convey to pro wrestling fans the joy of pro wrestling, while we also feel that joy. I want to show a match like that on the day. 
Q: Ulka, are you capable of simulating and putting together matches? You were introduced to professional wrestling in the match against Kenoh, but based on that, what kind of match would you like to have? 
ULKA: Naturally, I have a lot of things in mind, and I am looking forward to presenting them on the day. Since I came to professional wrestling, I have experienced a baptism of fire. This is the first time I have experienced a shock, or rather, techniques that I have never experienced before. It has been an intense three months, but I have absorbed everything, and I am now who I am. I will use it all to fight. 
Q: Marufuji, what kind of match do you want to have that could only be possible against Ulka? 
MARUFUJI: No matter who I fight with, I believe that together we can create the fun and intensity of pro wrestling. I think that on the path he has taken, he probably has the skills to finish a match in one go if he fights outside of the pro wrestling category, but he has probably learned more about pro wrestling now than he did there. I think he enjoys feeling it, showing it to the audience, and applying it to the opponent. As for this time, the same goes for the match with Kenoh the other day, but I want to bring more of the fun of pro wrestling out into the world by having him do matches that are unique to pro wrestling. I think that will probably be a plus for Noah as well. I'm getting a lot older now, but I think I can still convey my message to him, so I'd like to have a match like that.  

Comments