(NOAH) Post Match Interviews: SUNNY VOYAGE 2024 (Thursday, March 14th - Gifu Memorial Center Physical Education Room, Gifu)


DAIKI INABA, MANABU SOYA & SHUJI KONDO 
INABA: Alright, I got the win! The tag league ended in a disappointing result, but I'm not going to stop. I'm going to move on to my next goal, reflect on it, and move on! 
SOYA: OK, OK, OK, one by one we will take it one step at a time and get results. Watch! 
*Kondo has no comment* 


GO SHIOZAKI
"How long has it been since I fought with Miyawaki? It's been a while. He too went to Mexico as a junior* and gained strength, but he needs to fight more with an attitude. I'll be waiting. 
 
Notes
*Go Shiozaki also went on excursion to Mexico


TEAM NOAH (Atsushi Kotoge, Mohammed Yone & Akitoshi Saito) 
KOTOGE: Hey, hey! Thank you very much! Thank you very much! I managed to get the win at the end today, but it wasn't just me, this was a team victory!
YONE: Naturally 
SAITO: Kotoge's desire not only to change himself, but also Noah, led to this victory.
YONE: No doubt 
KOTOGE: Next is the Yokohama Budokan team elimination match
YONE: Let's do it! 
KOTOGE: In terms of team strength, we have improved even more on this tour* of Kyushu, and we have no intention of losing. 
YONE: People like Marufuji are complaining and saying, "What is that team?" They say it's just a bunch*, but it's scary when the bunch becomes one big lump. Understand that and we will definitely win. 
KOTOGE: Let's win in Yokohama as well 
*Three of them*: TEAM NOAH! 

Notes
*I have to smile at Kotoge using the word "tour" as Mitsuharu Misawa hated it, and would have used the term "Navi"
*Bunch: Naomichi Marufuji described them on social media as "a bunch of people all wearing the same t-shirts"


KENOH & YU OWADA
KENOH: HEY, ULKA SASAKI! Did you get your revenge today? You still have one win and one loss against the Noah rookie (to Owada) You can always beat him again. 
OWADA: YES! 
KENOH: You did a great job in the VC Tag League. HEY! ULKA SASAKI! Ranked 13th place in the UFC? That's why, bro, the professional wrestling ring isn't easy. On the 17th March at the Yokohama Budokan, I'll beat you right away, and baptize you into pro wrestling. 


ANTHONY GREEN
"Kiyomiya, why did you and Oiwa thoroughly attack my knees for two days in a row? Are you worried about what will happen on Sunday? The result on Sunday, will be the same as today. Be prepared for the most terrifying AG from GLG with the GHC!


KAITO KIYOMIYA 
KIYOMIYA: Alright! It's finally here! The title match will finally take place on the 17th at the Yokohama Budokan. In the pre matches, I once again realized how great the tag champion is, but Ryohei and I still want to beat them, and get to that position. I think Ryohei and I's team-up really began when we lost to them four months ago. Chapter 2 is still in progress. In Yokohama, Ryohei and I will definitely win the belts and enter into a new chapter!
*JACK MORRIS APPEARS* 
MORRIS: Let me be clear here: There is no chance that you can beat me and AG in Yokohama on Sunday. You have no chance. I'm looking forward to Sunday. 
KIYOMIYA: I will get that chance! I want to be champion!*
MORRIS: No chance (pokes Kiyomiya in the chest and leaves)

Comments