(NOAH) "Can I go home now?" Kaito Kiyomiya is on the verge of nervous breakdown by Kenoh's clinging stalker


Tokyo Sports
9th April 2024

Are you okay...
Noah's Kaito Kiyomiya (27) has been relentlessly harassed by Kenoh (39) and his attitude has changed dramatically. The two have had many fierce fights in the past, but when Kiyomiya, his junior, declared that he was cutting off ties with him and calling him "disgusting", they will have a one-on-one fight at Tokyo's Korakuen Hall on the 11th. If Kiyomiya wins, they will cut ties. 

However, Kenoh, who has a natural talent for harassment, became more and more provocative and even showed up to the Shinjuku show on the 8th, even though he had no match scheduled, to poke fun at Kiyomiya. He came so well prepared that he was wearing a t-shirt with Kiyomiya's face when he was young printed on it, and the audience erupted in a "Kenoh" call. 

After the scuffle, Kiyomiya, who gave an interview with his anger undiminished, scratched his head and said, "This is lame. This interview is lame, and to be asked about Kenoh is lame". He continued and said, "I want our customers to be like me, and wonder what "Kenoh, Kenoh" means. Every day, I'm being followed around like a stalker". He interrupted the question to spit, "That's why I really hate being asked about him! I don't even want to say out loud why I hate him! I'll smash him completely at Korakuen, and end it there. Can I go home now?" 

This is the first time that Kiyomiya has canceled an interview. Will we ever see the nice young man from back then?

Comments