(NOAH) "I will create the future" ~ Kaito Kiyomiya realized the direction he wanted to take after participating in other promotions.


23rd April 2024
Tokyo Sports

Noah's Kaito Kiyomiya (27) will return to the role of steering the Ark mat. 

At Shinjuku on the 22nd, he won the number one contenders match for the GHC Heavyweight Championship against Jake Lee (35). It has been decided that he will challenge the champion, El Hijo Del Dr Wagner Jnr (32) at Ryogoku Kokugikan in Tokyo on May 4th. 

Lately, Kiyomiya has been bothered by Kenoh's harassment, but today he said with a smile, "Lately, things have been a hassle, things have been troublesome, a pain in the ass...there have been a lot of things going on, but there is no hesitation anymore." He clenched his fists and added, "It figures, I think Noah is no good unless I lead the way, so I'll do it!"

For the past year or so, Kiyomiya has been actively participating in other promotions, such as New Japan, and has fully realized once again that, "When I saw scenery I had never seen before, and met people of my own age there, I naturally felt "I have to go myself." I feel that having a young person at the top will brighten up the promotion, and so I will create the future by defeating Wagner, who is "The People's Champion" in Ryogoku". 
When I asked him about his future with Kenoh, he walked away as if he hadn't heard anything. 
All he can see is the belt. All he has to do is block out the noise and move forward. 

Comments