(NOAH) "Narrow forehead bushy eye-browed boy!" Kenoh reveals past photo of Kaito Kiyomiya on YouTube...One-on-one fight at Korakuen Hall on April 11th


3rd April 2024
Hochi News

Kenoh of Pro Wrestling Noah updated his YouTube, "The Kenoh Channel" on the 3rd, and revealed a "treasured photo" of Kaito Kiyomiya, who he will fight in a singles match at Korakuen Hall on April 11th. 

Kenoh teamed up with Yu Owada at Korakuen Hall on March 31st, and fought against Kaito Kiyomiya and Ryohei Oiwa. Although Owada put up a great fight, he was defeated in the match. After the match, Kenoh mocked Kiyomiya when he was a trainee, and provoked him by saying "I have doted on you since you were a boy with a shaved head, with an extremely narrow forehead and really thick eyebrows!". In response, Kiyomiya said, "You're such a pain in the ass!". Cutting Kenoh down, he declared, "I don't want to have anything to do with you! At the next Korakuen on April 11th, I'll fight you in a singles match! I'll be done with you then!". Kenoh accepted. 

This will be Kenoh's first singles showdown with Kiyomiya in a year and three months since the Nippon Budokan on New Year's Day 2023. In his YouTube of the 3rd, Kenoh said to Kiyomiya, "You say for some reason that I'm a pain in the ass?" He smiled and looked confused, and then slowly took out his iPad and tapped the screen and said, "I brought you a photo." One of the pictures showed a picture of Kiyomiya with a shaved head, probably from when he was a trainee. On screen, Kenoh revealed a shocking past picture of Kiyomiya, which is far removed from his current blonde, baby faced self, from his rookie days. Kenoh said with a laugh, "I made a mistake. I wanted to show this", and introduced an official image of the one-on-one fight at Korakuen on April 11th. On top of that, he made revealed a photo of Kiyomiya from when he was a trainee and teased him saying, "Shaved head boy with a narrow forehead". He then made a heartfelt appeal to Kiyomiya saying, "Pain in the ass, don't say that". Furthermore, when his opponent declared, "You are a pain in the ass, I'll make this the last match", he said in a soft voice, "I don't like it because it's the end. I don't like saying goodbye. So, on April 11th, I will definitely defeat you". After declaring victory with his usual yell, he appealed to the viewers before finishing the broadcast with, "I want you to see the story that continues with Kiyomiya at the venue."

Comments