(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2024 IN SHINAGAWA VOL.2 (Tokyo Shinagawa Prince Hotel Club eX, Sunday April 14th)


ALPHAWOLF
"I'm feeling great right now. Tomorrow, AlphaWolf will become the new GHC Hardcore Champion. Everyone, make sure to note that tomorrow, AlphaWolf will be the new GHC Hardcore Champion. See you then!"


TAKASHI SUGIURA
Q: You were really pushed, weren't you? 
SUGIURA: That's true. Well, getting the pin was tough. After all, he is thriving and has a lot of energy, but it does feel somehow that he won. 
Q: Did you feel more pushed than you did before? 
SUGIURA: Yup, his elbows have gotten tougher, but I feel like it's waste. If he's as good as he is today, then with the skill level he had today, he could probably be better. Even if he teams up with Masa, Inaba will still be a little lower, and even compared to Kenoh and Kiyomiya, who are doing their best right now, he will still be a little below. If he appeals more and does what he did today, when wouldn't be able to go even higher? 


TEAM NOAH (GO SHIOZAKI & HI69)
SHIOZAKI: Okay, GLG, next is Niigata. Jake Lee has already said a lot, but if you can't get hot, I'll make you hot...and TEAM NOAH vs GLG, I'll take the pin from you. 
HI69: I did just as Tadasuke said. Not getting hot? More to come? Today's result is everything, and we TEAM NOAH, are heading towards Niigata, hey Master? 
SHIOZAKI: Okay. Thank you. 


KAITO KIYOMIYA (and of course, KENOH)
KIYOMIYA: What was that? What was the point of doing something like that? 
*KENOH appears*
KENOH (innocently): Kaito-san!
KIYOMIYA (through gritted teeth): What?!
KENOH: Hey, what is it? I only went to help. What? What? I just went to help. What? I was just there to help. The masked man had his mask taken off.
*Kiyomiya ignores Kenoh and leaves* 
KENOH: What's the matter, Kaito-san? What's wrong? No, I'm definitely right, right? I just went to help the masked man because his mask, the most important thing in his life, was taken off, but what's wrong with him? Kaito-san, what happened? What should I do...? 

ULKA SASAKI
"This is the second time, the second time. If there is a gap, once you take the head off, it's over. The techniques that I was originally good at in MMA, have become my weapons in the world of pro wrestling. Also, this is my second time working with STINGER. I felt a lot of different things when I teamed up, and I did some sneaky things, but I had a lot of fun doing it. I would like to continue to improve the accuracy of my work."

ALEJANDRO
"Shit! I don't get this!"


MASA KITAMIYA
"Everyone wants to win. Everyone wants to win, and no one ever wants to lose. My desire to not lose and my desire to win was just 0.0 mm, a fraction of a margin, and I surpassed that, that's all!"

RYOHEI OIWA
"There are two singles matches today, and both were semi finals. That means that I, the guy from New Japan Pro Wrestling, had to win both matches. Shit. The things I've been practicing at the New Japan dojo are showing up in this ring, but it's still not enough. Marufuji-san and Kitamiya-san, the next time we do this, I will make sure to catch up. Damn!"

EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
"Jake, if you want to challenge for this belt, go for it. But in order to challenge, you have to earn the opportunity yourself. Once you get the right to challenge me, I'll beat you again".

Comments