(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2024 (Bandaijima Multipurpose Square Okama, Niigata ~ Friday 26th April)



DRAGON BANE
"I, DragonBane, who has spread his wings from Mexico to the world, won the battle today against five (he counts them off on his fingers) people!"


KENOH
"In the opening match of Kenoh's Reverse Dream Winning Series, I first flattened Young Lion Ryohei Oiwa. Oiwa, even though you are a Young Lion, I had a hard time. I tried my Young Lion finishing technique, but it didn't bring you down. Well, that's the strength of a Young Lion. I'm looking forward to the next two matches. I've had so much fun since the opener, and next up is the 4th May WRESTLE MAGIC, and of course, I am sure that someone from the Young Lions will be there. This is Kenoh's Reverse Dream Winning Series. On the 4th May, I will lend my chest* to the Young Lions. Be sure to come to Ryogoku Kokugikan. And, Kosei Fujita, you're a real pain in the ass. I'll defeat you. But first of all, I'm looking forward to the participation on the 4th May of the Young Lions, and then I will lend you my chest."

Notes
*Lend my chest: A Sumo term which does not translate well into English. What this basically means is that a higher ranking Sumo will practice with a younger, who is capable of having a good match, or a senior will provide advice and assistance. Kenoh also said that this was something he wasn't going to do in his Weekly Pro column!

RYOHEI OIWA
"Shit, shit, shit! Kenoh, the Young Lions that you talk about in a mocking tone, are the trainees who join New Japan Pro Wrestling, work hard every day, cough up blood, and then finally become Young Lions. Hey, Kenoh! Hey, man, I'm mad! Don't make fun of Young Lions! I'm definitely going to destroy you too! Shit!"


EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
"The Ryogoku show will be held on May 4th. I will not hand this belt over to Kiyomiya. The Aztec Warrior, El Hijo Del Dr Wagner Jnr, will continue to protect it."

KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Shit, Wagner! But expected of him! But, the final battle will be held on May 4th, and there is still more than a week left before Ryogoku. Kaito Kiyomiya will win the hassle-free title match between Wagner and Ryogoku, and proceed as the center of Noah!"


GOOD LOOKING GUYS
*Jake Lee enters with GLG applauding*

MORRIS: Oh baby!
YO-HEY: I'm sorry, I got pinned...but, did you see it? Did you see it? Hi69 pinned me, but it was 2.99999999, but I raised my shoulder! I raised it! That was the referee's mistake! That's why it wasn't a loss, and in the end, we, GLG won. I didn't get a pin, but even without that, I lost my rhythm and so I am sorry for that. 
JAKE: So, what next? If it happened like that, what should you do next?
YO-HEY: Well, no, nothing next time, nothing. 
JAKE: If you round up 2.999999999 to the nearest whole number, it's three.
YO-HEY: But it's not three, in pro wrestling you get 1,2,3 and then you lose. I kicked out at 2.99999999.
JAKE: Next time, keep it at around 2.99999. You are cutting it too fine!
YO-HEY: OK, I'm sorry. The next will be around 2.99999. Okay well, first of all, I can't go to that extreme point, but I'm sorry about that.
JAKE: Well whatever, I'm looking forward to next time. I wonder if the audience took the joke I made in the ring seriously*, but I didn't miss the fact that many people were rolling their eyes. But it's just a joke. Just a joke. A GLG joke. It's a Good Looking Guy joke. Well, I think there should be some humor in tension, but let's not talk too deeply about tomorrow here. Well, anyway, although they said it was a team competition, in the end we ended up taking everything. Okay, from here on, let me just say something in response, to all of you watching, please try to imagine how things will turn out for TEAM NOAH (taps his head). Well then, let's meet again.

Notes
*Jake's Joke: He joked he was leaving Noah for New Japan

Comments