(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2024 (Edion Arena Osaka 2nd Stadium Tournament, Sunday April 7th)



YO-HEY
"Hey! You know, what? Atsushi Kotoge from TEAM NOAH, a member of that team I fought today, I got the 1,2,3. Now what is the subject? Is it a hot topic? I don't really get it, but I don't particularly dislike TEAM NOAH, but in Niigata it is us, GLG vs TEAM NOAH, and now that that match has been scheduled, TEAM NOAH, you guys had better get ready. I don't know how much you guys have strengthened your bond as a team, but you know what? I'm sorry, but you'll feel it at the Niigata tournament that we, GLG, are far superior to you."


ALPHAWOLF
"Ninja, today on behalf of my brother who has a broken nose, I'm reminding you that we Los Golpeadores don't fly from Mexico to the world alone!"


JAKE LEE
"How's it going, TEAM NOAH leader Go Shiozaki? It started with a start that I don't usually experience, and the pace was disrupted. I thought I was attacking, but I was receiving. Because I'm no longer in a position to challenge you. You challenge me, Go Shiozaki. On April 26th, I think it is in Niigata, it is a TEAM NOAH vs Good Looking Guys match. I'll blow your head off again."

GO SHIOZAKI
"Shit. Is there anything you want to ask? If not, I'll go. Jake, Niigata, TEAM NOAH vs GLG. I will engrave the power of TEAM NOAH"


GOOD LOOKING GUYS (JACK MORRIS & ANTHONY GREEN)
MORRIS: From the moment they won the Victory Challenge Tag League, we were fully prepared for Kiyomiya and Oiwa. We have been from Yokohama to Osaka, when we step into the ring, we are still the GHC Heavyweight Tag Team Champions. I think you guys are a great team, but we've been working hard together since we came here to Pro Wrestling Noah in August 2022. 
GREEN: Kiyomiya, Oiwa, even if you can get a knee to the head, you guy's can't win these tag titles. Neither REAL nor you could do it, so what happens next? It seems thar there is no team in Pro Wrestling Noah that can defeat the best tag team in Japan, or even the world. So from now on, we will look there. 

KAITO KIYOMIYA & RYOHEI OIWA (and KENOH)
KIYOMIYA (places a hand on Oiwa's shoulder as he coughs): No matter how many times, how many times..twice, it doesn't work. Well, if it doesn't work a second time, we will a third time, even again and again. 
KENOH (off screen): Kaito-saaaaan!! (He comes in yelling) Kaito-san! Kaito-san, Kaito-san, Kaito-san, Kaito-san, Kaito-san! HEY! Kaito-san! 
(The look on Kiyomiya's face is hysterical)
KENOH: Kiyomiya, I'm going to say just one thing to you. Hey, you! The reason why you can't grow, no matter how much time passes, is because you've been babysitting this Young Lion for a long time. "Kaito-san", are you happy to be called that (by Oiwa)? Kaito-san, Kaito-san, Kaito-san, Kaito-san, Kaito-san! Are you happy to hear that? I guess I should start to babysit this guy...
KIYOMIYA: Gah!! You are a pain in the ass! A pain in the ass!!
KENOH: You're annoying, shut up! Are you growing up? 
KIYOMIYA: You are such a fucking pain! That has nothing to do with you! What does today's match even have to do with you?
KENOH: Shut up! You’re the Young Lion’s babysitter, right?
KIYOMIYA: It has nothing to do with you!
*They get into a scuffle, and Kiyomiya manages to rip Kenoh's t-shirt*
KENOH: What happened when you started babysitting the Young Lion? Impossible to get a belt? And also today too, why are you acting like a senior? Hey, Kaito-san, Kaito-san, Kaito-san, Kaito-san, be satisfied with that, asshole!      
*He pats Kiyomiya's face and tries to leave, but Kiyomiya attacks him from behind and slams him into the wall
KIYOMIYA (stamping him): What does it have to do with you? What does it have to do with you? (When Kenoh leaves) Ahhh! Such a pain in the ass! You keep bothering me over and over again!! How many times do I have to say it for you to get it? This will be over and done with in 11 days, right? Until then, don't come near me! Shit! This will be over for good at the next Korakuen!!

Comments