(NOAH) Post Match Promos: MONDAY MAGIC Season 2, Episode 3 (Monday April 15th 2024, Shinjuku FACE, Tokyo)


KAITO KIYOMIYA (and naturally, KENOH) 
KIYOMIYA: Gyaaah! Why am I teaming up with him again? I said we were broken up, right? Why again....
*KENOH appears* 
KENOH (innocently): Kaito-san! Kaito-san! (hugs KIYOMIYA) It's been a long time since we tagged as Kaioh*...
*KIYOMIYA throws him off, and leaves*
KENOH: Tell me, Kaito-san! Tell me! What is it? Kiyomiya! No, Kaito-san! It's been a while since I and Kiyomiya teamed up, why do you hate it? Even though he said "break", there is no separation between Kaito-san and me. I will continue to chase after him, because I love Kaito Kiyomiya.

Notes
*Kaioh was the short-lived tag team between Kenoh and Kaito Kiyomiya in 2019. Kenoh claimed he was "forced into it by the company" (at that time GLEAT).

ALEJANDRO
"Okay, Daga! Like I said in the ring, on May 4th, I will take that precious belt from you in Ryogoku"
(Note, he said that as Daga took his precious mask, he would take his precious belt) 

DAGA
"Aleja, you just got lucky. It's too hot in here, and I was caught off guard. You may have won today, but that's okay. Aleja, listen up; I'm going to break every bone in your body, and make you suffer. In Ryogoku, you better call an ambulance, because you're going straight to the hospital."


GOOD LOOKING GUYS (ANTHONY GREEN & JACK MORRIS) 
GREEN: I'm tired of this disrespect towards us, one of the top tag teams to wear this belt. In our sixth defense next week, I want it to be done with professional wrestlers, not mummies, not zombies, not vampires. 
MORRIS: Next week, any wrestlers, any freelances, from any promotions can come to Shinjuku FACE and challenge us, the champions!


RYOHEI OIWA
"Shit! Ulka Sasaki, please do a singles match with me! Shit!" 


TAKUMI IROHA, MIYUKI TAKASE & NAGISA NOZAKI
TAKASE: What does that mean? (to NOZAKI and IROHA) Please come in quickly, I don't have enough energy. 
NOZAKI: Don't kid yourself, we won't even be sparring partner. 
TAKASE: Huh? I should be saying that. 
IROHA: To be honest, I think they where quivering after watching that match 
NOZAKI: I really feel that we were able to pull off a match that only we could do, and in the midst of all that, Marigold came to us shaking with nerves? Yes, yes, yes on May 4th, lets deal with them on May 4th...
TAKASE: Let's take it to them (rough, does not translate) 
NOZAKI: That's terrific! Takase, you were super angry today. 
TAKASE: I am angry! I'm angry! 
NOZAKI: The Takase I wanted to see is here!
TAKASE: Right here, Nozaki-san!
NOZAKI: The four of us (though Sakuya isn't here right now) will team up and turn those guys into a pile on shit on May 4th. This is a battle, no it's a war. Look forward to it you guys. 
IROHA: Easy match, easy match 
TAKASE: Easy match? It's easy, easy. 

MARIGOLD (GIULIA & UTAMI HAYASHISHITA)
HAYASHISHITA: What the hell are you doing? Hey! What are you doing to people's precious and beautiful faces? You've got a lot of energy, senpai-gata*. As you can see, we're the strongest. I think you'll be a good partner. Thank you. 
GIULIA: Thank you. A twenty minute full time draw, well, thank you for your hard work. You said you still have a lot of energy, right? But when you fight me, you will know. You'll understand once you experience me. It looks like I won't be a good sparring partner either...
*SAKUYA, TAKUMI IROHA, MIYUKI TAKASE & NAGISA NOZAKI burst in and a fight breaks out*
NOZAKI (to GIULIA): Look forward to May 4th, yeah!
GIULIA: I’m looking forward to it, man!
NOZAKI: Let’s go
TAKASE: Just practice and wait! Practice 16 hours a day!

Note
*Senpai-gata: Very high honorific, there is no direct equivalent in English, so I have kept it as it is.


JAKE LEE
"The decision will be made next week. He's such a pain...pain in the neck...it seems like I've finally been recognized as a pain in the ass, but from my point of view, you're the one who's more troublesome than me. Each time you talk on the microphone, it seems like there is no substance, what are you really trying to convey? Don't waste Jake Lee's time."

KAITO KIYOMIYA
"I'm the only one now, right? I'll take on all the troublesome guys, accept everything and declare GHC"

EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
"Jake, Kaito, if either of you win, I will accept your challenge in my second title defense at Ryogoku"

SHUJI ISHIKAWA
"Yeah well, I was watching the match, and I was really interested in Ninja Mac because he put so much effort into it. I used to own a Deathmatch Heavyweight (Big Japan). I'll open that draw on May 4th, and win the GHC Hardcore belt. I think I'll try for all of them soon. But first, I want to take the step of having a tough match with Ninja Mack, and then wear that belt (*he claps his waist*)"


ALPHAWOLF
"I am exhausted. I was really hoping to become champion today, so I'm really disappointed. But I'm sure I'll be a GHC Hardcore champion someday, or a GHC National Champion, or maybe a GHC Heavyweight champion. AlphaWolf is a heavyweight. DragonBane* can also do well as a heavyweight. We, Los Golpeadores, will be back soon!"

Note
*DragonBane: His younger brother (biological). They do everything together, so I think he is probably missing him. 

Comments