(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: MONDAY MAGIC SEASON 2, EPISODE FINALE (SHINJUKU Face, Tokyo, Monday April 22nd 2024)




TITUS ALEXANDER
"I can't help but smile. I'm happy to be back in Noah. Pro Wrestling Noah is a dream of mine because I watched Marufuji, KENTA, and I'm also a big fan of Kenta Kobashi. And next month, I will be competing in my home promotion, in the promotion that I represent. The person that I will be facing there will be Marufuji, and I have thoroughly studied him in the tag team battle. On May 18th, it will be a singles match in West Coast Pro. I will aim for victory. If you think I can't do it, then you are crazy. Not just crazy, but stupid!"

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI
"Titus and Charlie*. Amazing, isn't it? Charlie is 21 and Titus is 23. That's half my age. But, you guys, there are people who are more than twice your age who are doing this. Also, Titus, we have a singles match in San Francisco next month, and I'm looking forward to it. I'm really looking forward to it. I skimmed the surface today, but I'm going to give it my all in San Francisco."

*Charlie: Starboy Charlie who made his Noah debut today.


GOOD LOOKING GUYS (JACK MORRIS & ANTHONY GREEN) 
MORRIS: Okay, since the open challenge has won, I made an open challenge for WRESTLEMAGIC at Ryogoku. Are you scared? 
GREEN: No, not at all. 
MORRIS: If you want to take on the challenge and think you can take this belt away from us, then come and take it. But, you only get one chance. 

MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI & YOKOSUKA SUSUMU 
SUSUMU: Shit...Oh my God! 
MOCHIZUKI: What the hell...I was trying to regain the GHC tag back. Did you forget? I'm a former champion. 
SUSUMU: Right
MOCHIZUKI: Yes
SUSUMU: Ah, with Marufuji? 
MOCHIZUKI: Yes. How many years ago was it? Anyway, it was the Metal Warrior who lost today, not Masaaki Mochizuki or Yokosuka Susumu. 
SUSUMU: I haven't lost
MOCHIZUKI: Listen up assholes, I will be back. I will come again. 
SUSUMU: Just when you forget
MOCHIZUKI: When you are least expecting it 
SUSUMU: Next time I'll wear a different mask 
MOCHIZUKI: Yeah, you know, I used to be a regular for a long time, but I have only remembered that recently. I'll be back someday, bastards! 


SHUJI KONDO
"Well, I have done a lot of self-reflection on Miyawaki, and the bottom line is that he didn't achieve anything by teaming up with me, and he won't get a second chance. Instead I will bring my official partner, and challenge for the belt."

LOS GOLPEADORES (ALPHAWOLF & DRAGONBANE) 
WOLF: I am really happy that Los Golpeadores returned to Noah today. 
BANE: DragonBane has returned! So, we will win those belts from YO-HEY & TADASUKE, and become the champions! 
WOLF: GLG, prepare yourselves...the next junior GHC Tag Team Champions will be Los Golpeadores, who are flying from Mexico to the world!

GOOD LOOKING GUYS (YO-HEY & TADASUKE) 
TADASUKE: Who is his partner? 
YO-HEY: I don't know who Kondo's partner is, but in the first place, no matter who he is or how many people there are, there is only one answer; Taddy and I will protect the belts. That's all we need. I know that the Mexicans are strong, and Kondo by himself is strong, but we just need to show that Tadasuke and I are the strongest. That's all. 

ALEJANDRO (and DAGA)
ALEJANDRO: Oh shit! Daga, this mask...
*DAGA bursts in, attacks Alejandro, rips off his mask and leaves*


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Alright! Next is Ryogoku! Jake Lee, it's been a year, but I was finally able to beat you. You said, "People don't change easily", but today I was able to defeat Jake Lee. A year ago, I didn't know if things would change or not. Still, if you keep looking forward, you can get the results I had today. If you don't give up, you can see a bright future. Next up is Ryogoku, and Wagner, you are not a pain in the ass, and after clearing up the opponents who were, we've finally arrived at a GHC title match. I'll wear that belt in Ryogoku".

*Jake Lee makes no comments*

Comments