(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: MONDAY MAGIC EPISODE 2 (Monday 8th April 2024, Shinjuku FACE)



JAKE
"Today was a real waste"


MIYUKI TAKASE & TAKUMI IROHA
TAKAE: Takumi-san, Takumi-san! Did you come to help me?
IROHA: Well, I'm a little concerned about that. I came to see Sakuya, as I thought she would show up, but when I saw, you looked like you were badly beaten. It's not going to end like this, right? 
TAKASE: I can't accept that. I can't accept that my song was played in that way. 
IROHA: Well, you and I have never really teamed up before, but how about we reply in kind? 
TAKASE: Yes!
IROHA: Let's end it right there 
TAKASE: I feel the same anger towards them, so let me avenge this face, right Takumi-san? 
IROHA: Yes, let's do it, let's do it!
TAKASE: With outstanding teamwork 
IROHA: Crush!
TAKASE: Let's destroy them
IROHA: I'll destroy you next time
TAKASE: We're gonna smash those guys. Break them down. Let's tag, Takumi-san. 


ALPHAWOLF
"Ninja, get this into your head! I am the new Hardcore champion! I won yesterday, and I won again today, so I'm the new Hardcore champion". 

NINJA MACK
"Where is he? He took my belt! My Hardcore belt!"

ALEJANDRO
"Damn you Daga! Unforgivable"
(Note: Daga, a Mexican wrestler, tried to rip Alejandro's mask off...)


KAITO KIYOMIYA & STALKER KENOH
KIYOMIYA: Oh, what a PAIN IN THE ASS! A pain, too much of a pain, too much of a pain, a complete PAIN IN THE ASS! Don't even come near me, bastard! There is no match today, right? So you came here just for that! Disgusting! You are acting like a stalker, you asshole! It's disgusting!
KENOH (off screen*note if you get the reference, think "Kiryu-chaaaan!"): Kaito-san! Kaito-san! (Comes in shouting loudly) Don't say you are sad and want to go home. Kaito-san, I... (points to his t-shirt) I've loved you ever since, haven't I? I have been thinking about you all this time, but breaking up with me in three days? Don't say things like that!
KIYOMIYA: I'll always feel bad about the past! What is this? What is this t-shirt? 
KENOH: Isn't it cute? 
KIYOMIYA: It’s not cute! It’s disgusting!
KENOH: I'll take your word for it, Kiyomiya...but this face is cute, isn't it? 
KIYOMIYA: It's not cute!
KENOH: What do you mean "it's not cute?" It's your face.
KIYOMIYA: Cute or not cute? It's disgusting. 
KENOH (suddenly serious and grabbing Kiyomiya by the throat): Listen, I'll just tell you this one thing, Kiyomiya; have you grown up while babysitting the Young Lion? Have you won a belt after that? Did you do something for Noah? It's just Oiwa saying "Kaito-san" and you're smug? (Gets in Kiyomiya's face) You happy with that, mutherfucker? (He pushes Kiyomiya's face away)
KIYOMIYA (grabbing Kenoh's t-shirt): You are the one who is smug!
*They then get into a heated argument in each others faces*
KENOH: You are annoying!
KIYOMIYA: Yeah, well, aren't YOU doing the same thing? 
KENOH: You're not doing anything!
KIYOMIYA: Can you tell people that by teaming up with Owada, that you are growing too? You are putting people's faces on a t-shirt! (rips it) Asshole stalker!
*They get into a fight, rolling around on the floor*
KENOH (straddling Kiyomiya): You're full of shit! (punches him)
KIYOMIYA (reverses and straddles Kenoh): Asshole stalker!
KENOH (Pushes Kiyomiya away with his foot): You are!
*Kiyomiya screams and throws something*
KENOH (throwing something back): Don't fuck with me, asshole!
KIYOMIYA: You too!
*Kenoh finally leaves*
KIYOMIYA: What happened was a long time ago, but what he is doing is probably the same as a stalker! If he keeps doing this, no matter how long it takes, he will be doing that to the younger guys, right? That creepy stalker, I'm really going to kill him at Korakuen. Shit! 


GOOD LOOKING GUYS (TADASUKE & YO-HEY)
TADASUKE: Thank you, YO-HEY
YO-HEY: Thank you, Taddy (They hug). Well, excuse me first of all, there are many things to say about the audience, Taddy etc, but first of all thank you to the Two Yankee Pistols who fought us for the GHC Junior Tag. To be honest, I was really happy when they announced their challenge at the previous MONDAY MAGIC. I would love to do it when them any time, and so with that in mind we decided to do it early, one week later, so I really want to thank them for that. They, Yuko Miyamoto and Isami-san, did everything they could to work together with us. I want to make Noah even more exciting, but those two are a little too delinquent. We, GLG, may be a little different from the Good Looking Guys, but thanks to the two of us fighting together, our bond has deepened even further, and we've gained more and more experience in our sixth defense. 
TADASUKE: Isn't it the 5th? 
YO-HEY: 5? 6? 5? Fair enough. First of all, we have been defending a lot, but it's not just like this for me and Tadasuke. We'll defend the belts even more, and we'll show Pro Wrestling Noah, or rather the pro wrestling world, the value of both of us and the strength of GLG itself. Thank you for your support, and thank you to everyone who supported us at the venue today, and to everyone who supported us on WRESTLE UNIVERSE. Please keep an eye on the both of us. And now, Tadasuke, let’s end this!
TADASUKE: OK! G! L! G!
YO-HEY: Alright! Well then, thank you Tadasuke!

YUKO MIYAMOTO & ISAMI KODAKA
MIYAMOTO: It hurts. Shit. Didn’t you attack me at the end? 
KODAKA: Who, me? 
MIYAMOTO: Yes, you...it hurts
KODAKA: Well, that's what you would call a misfire
MIYAMOTO: I'm always aiming at the last minute, so I might fail sometimes. I can't help it. 
KODAKA: It was well studied and looked at often
MIYAMOTO: It's not like it's a first match though
KODAKA: I don't have one, though.
MIYAMOTO: But, I haven't had many matches, so I think they did a good job of researching themselves. 
KODAKA: They're a great tag team 
MIYAMOTO: Damn, the atmosphere. I almost got carried away with how unique it was. I will honestly admit that I lost this time, but I will come again.
KODAKA: Yes. See you soon.
MIYAMOTO: Yes, I'm coming to attack Noah again. 
KODAKA: Then we'll win
MIYAMOTO: We're coming to attack "MONDAY MAGIC". We've done it once. We did it last week, so we'll do it again.
KODAKA: Let's do it again
MIYAMOTO: Let’s do it, let’s do it
KODAKA: So lets win then
MIYAMOTO: Let's win
BOTH: Because we are strong!
KODAKA: Today I was weak
MIYAMOTO: Today I lost
KODAKA: I lost today
MIYAMOTO: Frustrating

Comments