(NOAH) "DONMAI, DONMAI" - MITSUHARU MISAWA'S DIARY - 23RD MARCH 2007
This is a completely unrelated topic, but lately I've been using the DS on the toilet, I'm obsessed with "Yoshi's Island". I think writing that gives the impression that I'm pretty excited about it, but let me put it another way...I'm not saying I really love it, I just like it. I don't have much time to play games, and lately I've been playing a lot of mobile games. I was playing "Super Robot Wars W*" a while ago, but now that it's over, I've started playing "Yoshi's Island"...If I write too much about games I'll become an otaku (I've said this many times, but I'm not an otaku), so I'll answer Shuhei's question here. Well, last week's answer was just a written guide to the tourist guide, so it's going to be really hard for people outside of Tottori to make the trip to Kurayoshi... (grin). For everyone reading this diary, the April tour will be held at the Tottori Prefectural Kurayoshi Sports and Culture Hall on Wednesday, the 12th. Kurayoshi is Shuhei's hometown. It may be a little difficult for people from far away, but please take this opportunity to come and support us while also sightseeing in Kurayoshi.
Now, getting back to Shuhei-kun's question....memories of White Day*...
This can be summed up in one word. Nothing.
As I write every time, I hate seasonal events and I'm not interested in Valentine's Day, so there's no way I have any memories of White Day. When everyone is excited about something, I hate joining in. I don't mean to be cynical, but more accurately, "stubborn" (though I'm not sure if that's really the right word...). Actually, is White Day something that you have to do? I'm not really interested. So, here are some questions for the next guest, Aoki. Recently, Aoki has started growing his hair out, but what kind of hairstyle are you aiming for? Also, if you have had any hairstyles before that you think "this is great", let me know.
March is coming to an end, and some of you may be feeling anxious about moving to a new environment in April, but if you can turn your anxiety into a positive one, I'm sure it will be a great experience for you. I wish you all the best. See you in two weeks. Misawa.
Notes
*THE LEAVE are Noah's long term sponsors, who they film adverts with each year, in an ongoing tradition. They are a property rental company.
*Interestingly, this is the second time Misawa has referred to him as "Marufuji" rather than "Fujimaru". He seemed to stop doing this after the GHC Heavyweight title match.
*"Robot Wars W". I don't know if it was "Robot Wars W", but a game in the Robot Wars series was found by Kotaro Suzuki in Misawa's DS the night he died.
*White Day: White Day (March 14); the day for giving white chocolate and other presents to female coworkers and friends in return for gifts received on Valentine's day

Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately