(Differ Cup 2017) Taiji Ishimori vs Mike Bailey for the X Division Championship

 

20th November 2017

It has been decided that Mike Bailey (DDT Pro Wrestling) will challenge Taiji Ishimori for the X-Division Championship at "Differ Cup Memorial - 2017" on November 28th 2017.

Yesterday Taiji Ishimori commented at Korakuen Hall that he has accepted the challenge and has negotiated with both the Differ Cup Memorial Committee and Impact Wrestling, and it was officially decided for him to defend the title in an "X-Division Championship Match. Ishimori is the 84th X-Division champion and this will be his second defence.

Mike Bailey, made this comment

(In English)
"The Differ Cup is important. Taiji Ishimori is an important wrestler; not only in the world of Wrestling, but for me personally. The X-Division Championship being on the line makes this one of the most important matches of my career. I promise I will be ready to show how important this is to me."

(Translated from Japanese)
"Differ Cup is important to me, as is Taiji Ishimori in the pro wrestling world. I have strong feelings towards him as fighting for the X-Division championship against Ishimori will be one of the most important matches of my career so far. To me this match is important. I will show everyone on November 28th at Differ Ariake, how much I want to win this belt"

Link to original article: http://www.noah.co.jp/news_detail.php?news_id=10500

Comments