(NOAH) Kenoh 22nd December title challenge, "I want to take the belt into next year"


20th November 2017
yahoo.co.jp

Noah have announced that they will hold the GHC Heavyweight Championship at Tokyo's Korakuen Hall on December 22nd 2017. Following the "Global League 2017" Kenoh (32) has challenged Eddie Edwards (33).

The previous day (19th November) Kenoh took down Go Shiozaki (35). This was his first participation and his first victory. I attended an early morning interview held at the Noah office in Tokyo.

"I fought fiercely and I won. I am glad that I could make great waves at Korakuen Hall yesterday. I would like to thank you all. From now on I will open a new path!" he said looking back on the previous night.
Of course this is not the goal. As expected, he will face Eddie Edwards the GHC Champion as the league winner. Regarding Edwards he says tightening his expression, "I do not wish to praise people much, but against above average wrestlers, if you lose then nothing will remain. I'm the talk of the year, and I want to take the belt into next year".
The kick-killer is going to finish this year in his best form.

Link to original article: https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20171120-00000029-tospoweb-fight

Comments