Kenoh (post match interview, 17th December 2017)


Noah.co.jp

Q: You got the pin in front of Edwards in Tohoku, which is were you are from?

K: I ended up losing in the beginning (the pre-fights) but I am getting bigger and stronger! Eddie Edwards, I'm not scared of you! I will definitely get the belt on December 22nd.

Q: Today you mentioned Misawa at the signing ceremony, what did you mean?

K: Noah the Reborn? I am saying that Noah is nothing new, I will break the old and create the new. Sugiura, Marufuji, Eddie, you are all like that, all men who have worked with Misawa. I will break that generation and make it a bigger pro-wrestling Noah.

Q: In a sense there are parts of Noah that are Misawa, are there parts that you cannot move? 

K: Like the staff you mean? What is going on here? What is new? Nothing changes and it does not fit the current era! I'm going to do it first!

Q: So you intend to start from scratch?

K: Yes, you know in this year's Pro Wrestling Grand Prize, all organisations with "collective strength" have taken it all, Noah did not win anything! I have to start from scratch with Noah if I want to change anything! I will destroy old things, I will create new things...wonderful new things.


Link to original article: http://www.noah.co.jp/news_detail.php?news_id=10569

Comments