Naomichi Marufuji reviews "Puke Spray"

Hello, it is Naomichi Marufuji of Pro-Wrestling Noah. Everyone, do you get interested in things that you have absolutely no use for? I like these mysterious things quite well, but I found something that I know nothing about, so I would like to introduce you to it.

(The feeling of it makes me suspicious)

This product's name is "BARFume Puke Spray". It says it is "the nation's best-selling smell spray" ... but what purpose was it made for?

(Although it is done in the style of an American comic, it is a truly terrible picture)

 The odor leaks just removing the cap...


It's human nature to sniff something, even if you know it smells. I'm scared...let's sniff! Just by taking off the cap...hahaha! Wow!!


(The smell makes me pull this face, even though I haven't sprayed it)

 Already it stinks!
It is regrettable that this smell cannot be transmitted to your screens!
Why am I spraying this? It's dangerous!
Lets put it on something I can throw away. Here in Noah's office, this tissue.

(Careful not to get on your hands)

シュッシュッ (shushishu) - Japanese word indicating a sound of something being sprayed


(Tissue of finished product here)

 Sniff…

(Please pardon the unsightly photo)

AAARRGGHHHH!!
This is awful and for bad people! You cannot use it!
Fights will break out!
It will cause lovers to break up!
My whole body is going crazy!

Its hard to express to you what kind of smell this is! The best way to describe it as being like going home from the bar on a Friday night. I cannot smell this again...I cannot bring myself to do it...I thought as this was the best seller in the country, the smell would be different. I want the whole country to cry, not only me, but others too! There is referee Nakayama...

Begin the match!


Do you give up Nakayama? It is tough! It is hard to be professional....

Hmm, wait!
It sprays...

A new special move is born


 I'll try it!


It can beat a wrestler in a single blow with its fierce smell!

Originally it seems to be some kind of joke goods, but if you put this on someone they can be posioned. You might be able to use it as security goods by spraying it on important things you don't want to get stolen. However, use it moderately as it really smells.

Comments