(Noah): 4th December 2017 - Taiji Ishimori & President Uchida talk about DJZ X-Division Championship challenge


(Noah): 4th December 2017 - Taiji Ishimori & President Uchida talk about DJZ X-Division Championship challenge

President Uchida: Ishimori has the X-Division Championship belt, in January two wrestlers will come to Japan from Impact Wrestling. One of them, DJZ, has requested on behalf of Impact to challenge for the title on January 6th in Korakuen Hall. I will report that here.
Ishimori: In that case, DJZ...I think he was a great opponent at the Lucha World Cup. With him we should have able to have a match with strong X-Division impact. I will defend during the match.
Interviewer: In the future will you be in a different class*?
Ishimori: I will keep going. I will not change from what I have said. It doesn't have to necessarily be a junior, I will promote indiscriminate wrestling.
President Uchida: The X-Division belt is not a seperate junior belt, this is a theory, it is not evidence though.

*I.E junior weight
Link to original article: http://www.noah.co.jp/news_detail.php?news_id=10531

Comments