(Noah) Hajime Ohara fit to return at Korakuen Hall on 22nd December 2017


"Hello everyone,
I went for the check up, had CT, blood tests, urinalysis and the result was good. There was still a little blood on Monday, but there was no problem with the blood count.
The doctor gave permission to return at Korakuen.

This is first time I have missed wrestling, and I don't like the feeling. I want to return to normal life. Until now I had been cruising along like normal, but I had never thought that I might not be able to wrestle again, I might not be able to go on tour again, I felt gratitude to be back to my normal life and my athletic life.

I would also like to thank the President, the staff, the wrestlers - thank you for your kind wishes, I will cheer for you in return, and I really appreciate it. Noah is an organisation that values people, some places even though you work hard, no one notices. The place that always takes care of people is a good place to be, I want to be there.

...tomorrow, Korakuen Hall, thank you in advance!"

Link to original article: http://www.diamondblog.jp/official/hajime_ohara/2017/12/21/%e6%a4%9c%e6%9f%bb%e7%b5%90%e6%9e%9c%e3%80%9c%e5%be%a9%e5%b8%b0%e3%81%b8/

Comments