(NOAH) "Winter Navigation 2017" Post Match Interviews December 22nd 2017


22nd December 2017
Noah.co.jp

HAJIME OHARA

Q: You are not missing usually

Ohara: I was surprised by that myself (laughs). The damage to the stomach caused a bruise to the kidneys and the bleeding. I had the CT and the doctor gave me permission to come out today as I do not have a massive traumatic injury. I have had no pain today and the bleeding has stopped; I think it is already muy bien. It is the same pattern of symptoms that occur in people in road traffic accidents, sadly as long as someone does this work, such an injury is inevitable.

Although the latter part of this year has been a tough battle, in the first half I got the belt and I would like to do that again next year.

MASA KITAMIYA

"It is not enough! Stupid bastards! What where the results of the bastard League Battle! It doesn't matter whether or not I lost directly to Go Shiozaki, we were equalised in the leaderboard! Look at those bastards on the card! We are not even getting a bite at the top! It is not the era of those bastards!"

YO-HEY AND HAYATA

Q: What do you think looking back at the match?

YO-HEY: We defended! YO-HEY-chan and HAYATA-chan were able to suceed in their third defence. Thank you everyone! On December 22nd we both came to nine years, and it is not only a memorable day for us, but also for Noah too. HAYA-chan is not talking, you should finish up HAYA-chan.

HAYATA tries to go home, but YO-HEY stops him

YO-HEY: Hey! Everyone is waiting!

HAYATA: Same

YO-HEY: Yeah yeah yeah (starts crying)

MOHAMMED YONE & QUIET STORM

Yone: They were really strong challengers, but there is something I must say. To tag with someone is to love them, you must think of your partner. The tag champions will be the ones with the strong feelings who will win, and the Goddess of Victory will smile.

Storm: Out there with Taniguchi and Marufuji, I don't know what happened, but in the end the Funky Buster Bomb won, 1, 2, 3! We are brothers! Japan! America! We are tag team champions!

Yone: We are champions!

Quiet Storm: Brother! We can't be stopped!

Yone: We will not stop!

(Two of them as they walk off: Goin'! Goin'! Goin'!

NAGAI

"You saw it! Maybach Taniguchi is a clever man, and he and I will join together in the future. We will go to Noah's ring and we will beat them!"

KENOH

"Pro Wrestling Noah was made my Misawa, I was thinking about him when I put this belt on for the first time. Do you know what that means? Will you fucking idiots follow me? I promised you something, so stay with me, I will take you to the Budokan"

KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: Why did you come back?

Kiyomiya: I came back to win the belt

Q: Are you more confident having had a tough overseas expedition?

Kiyomiya: I am confident, I also want to repay half a years debt to Noah.

Q: How did you do overseas, and how has your body been?

Kiyomiya: I fought a lot of matches, and now my body, mind and strength have increased I will return what is borrowed.

Q: Kenoh possesses the GHC, but you want a shot at it?

Kiyomiya: Yes

PRESIDENT UCHIDA

"Today we finished the last match of the year, and the new GHC Champion is Kenoh. This year we have used the words "NOAH THE REBORN" as a phrase. However, in the final league game he said he had accomplished "REBORN" already. It was tournament that seemed like the symbol was that of the Fist King, and now he has the championship belt. Kenoh is of a generation that did not know Misawa unlike Marufuji and Sugiura. Rather than say "I will become the face", he has made it clear that he has accomplished it. Strangely, I am the same age as Misawa, so according to Kenoh I am a representative of the older generation. I want to look forward to the ideological struggle of the young athletes trying to fight for the new generation and make a new world and the generation of Misawa. Thank you for this year!

Q: What is your position on this President Uchida?

"There have been twists and turns in Noah, which is why it is called "NOAH THE REBORN". The young athletes have gotten to rise, and the purpose has been reached. This is not the "REBORN" from now on, but a whole new life for the future of Noah...the GHC Champion is Kenoh, the GHC Junior is Harada. I wish I could draw a path to pull them along".

Link to original article: http://www.noah.co.jp/news_detail.php?news_id=10582

Comments