(Noah) GHC Jnr Heavyweight Match Signing: Daisuke Harada vs Hajime Ohara

24th January 2018
Noah.co.jp

GHC Jnr Heavyweight Match Signing: Daisuke Harada vs Hajime Ohara

Q: Please tell us your thoughts about the match

OHARA: Thank you for coming out today. I am delighted to have had this chance in early 2018. I greeted last year without the belt, last year the approval of my desire was met. I wanted to raise my position, I wanted to be champion...I was strong, but this year I think I can change things by becoming champion, rather than for selfish desires, it is a very strong thought. I made my debut in Mexico, and I hope to have more professional wrestling like that in the near future...I think. There is a theme, "Noah The Live", but I think I can make it take root. I would like to transmit wrestling from my hometown. If you have a belt there should be something that you can change or that you can do if you become champion. I think this differs from Harada in the way it is done and the will to do it, but the destination is the same. Anyway, if I become champion, I want to make Noah even better with Muy Bien. Thank you.

HARADA: Thank you for coming to visit us today. The title match is in Osaka on January 27th. Today we have a pre-match fight, and I would like to show the spirit of the Noah Junior today in the match against Ohara. In Osaka we can make the GHC Junior belt even more brilliant in a match with both content and results, so if you can, even if it is a little far, please come to Osaka. Thank you.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp in Japanese

Comments