(NOAH) Hajime Ohara's blog - 9th January 2018


Thank you Kasukabe!

Through the three day fight with Harada, I felt the strength of the champion again.
He and I know each other well, and have fought for a long time, we try to make things different and difficult, and have always communicated in the same way we always have.
I launched my knee against Harada's upper knee, which is the key to his strength.
This is not the image of Ohara from that first match, there is also the image of the Backbuster.
As a wrestler how you wrestle is part of the majority of wrestler characteristics, so suddenly there is a part that is difficult to accept if something new is bought out.
There is a risk at the beginning of the new Ohara that by not developing new combat techniques when I fight with the new Harada, I can win without changing things, in that case I have decided not to win.
Various techniques include psychological aspects and I would like to take advantage of these things, after all, there are not that many pre-fight matches left.
It's exciting to think what Harada is devising, and I'm happy he is my opponent.
Whether you think the same or you think differently, Noah Jnr, Noah, the feeling of the wrestling will be the same when we collide with each other, which is right!

In last years title match I won and lost in a single in August, this year it is the same venue as before. The difference is that the champion is Harada and the challenger is Ohara.
Harada will be preparing various things by the next fight, these pre-fights are investigations of your opponents, but it is getting almost impossible to explore any longer.
I know that he will try and lure me into a trap, it is scary...I am scared, but it is so much fun! This fear, this tension, it becomes a habit!

19 days left until Osaka! Lets take it day by day!
So today, Muy Bien!

Link to original article (in Japanese)

Comments