(Noah) Nagai forms a heel team and announces Noah's destruction

Tokyo Sports
January 23rd 2018

Mitsuya Nagai (49 = Dradition), revealed the plan of a heel team and an invasion of Noah.

Nagai is currently participating in a tag team in Noah with Maybach Taniguchi (41) and each day is a rampage. Although the disaproval from the audience is getting louder by day, Nagai said with a creepy smile "I'm glad Noah's fans dislike me".
The team of Nagai and Tanaguchi will challenge the GHC Tag Championship of the team of Mohammed Yone (41) and Quiet Storm (34) at Korakuen Hall on February 2nd. "Taniguchi is excited to be tagging with me. This tag is perfect, and getting more so day by day. Taniguchi will get it done!" Nagai said in response, assuming that they will take the belts. "Pass the belts to us, from there ahead I will do what I like! Not just me and Taniguchi, more people...enemies of Noah...I will do it. Taniguchi is not an outsider? Things are good!"

Noah will be in trouble if Nagai causes further confusion in the ring.

Link to original article at Tokyo Sports (in Japanese)

Comments