(NOAH) Post Match Interviews 27th January 2018 - Osaka

TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: Give us your frank opinion on the match

SUGIURA: I think he stood out. Do you have any regrets, do you think it was good? Thats how we came to this.

Q: Did you feel he had grown?

SUGIURA: It is better to be by my side, but perhaps he will grow up fighting me.

Q: You gained victory and crushed him, but does it depend on Kiyomiya whether he crawls from here or not?

SUGIURA: Yes, that's right

Q: Getting back to today, has your desire for the title grown deeper?

SUGIURA: It has always been the first thing.

Q: But your partner Kenoh is the champion.

SUGIURA: Yes. I look forward to it.


MASA KITAMIYA

"Serves him right, champion!! People wearing the belt are champions because they are strong, they are champions because they cannot lose! Look at what happened in the four way, I took the three, this is unbelievable! Do not forget that, asshole!!"


XX (HI69 & TAIJI ISHIMORI)

Hi69: I said a man who makes opportunities wins things! We have done this many times with those opponents, and I have thought long of winning, but in the end it did not matter as I kept my thoughts in this belt. I guess they did not put these belts back on did they?

ISHIMORI: That's right, and because we have been doing this many times, I got to be able to read them and in the end we took the belt. We are the stronger team and we won.

Q: Last year you dropped the belt along the way, will XX sweep everything this year?

HI69: We will not repeat the same mistake, we will keep pushing for belts as XX.

ISHIMORI: We are only just beginning, and we are moving quickly.

Q: A very surprising team made their challenge?

Hi69: Yes, I guess....well, in this division you have RATELS, The Backbreakers, XX and so they want to enter...looking at who we fight in the junors, I think it is a good thing.

ISHIMORI: I am personally interested because a team I could not have imagined have challenged us, and I think this is just the beginning of something. I am enjoying the fight with such a great team of challengers, and we will win.


YOSHINARI OGAWA & MINORU TANAKA

TANAKA: I do not care whether I aim for a single belt or not, but Mr. Ogawa has joined with Mr. Tanaka who does not have a partner...you did not have any idea....

OGAWA: I also did not have a partner, so I thought that this team could aim for the belt, including a career, various things and so on.

TANAKAl I do not know where it will take place, but I will not be caught by a single blow. A single blow.

(He thanks Ogawa for coming and they shake hands)



DAISUKE HARADA

Q: You went all out for this fight?

HARADA: After everything is said and done, it must be said Ohara is amazing. Even after a year, he pulls everything out of the drawers, his waist is hard. He is amazing.

Q: Do you want to face him again?

HARADA: Of course...but soon...I want to do it again in my own time, and when we both feel ready for it.

Q: After the match you were challenged both by HAYATA and Hitoshi Kumano?

HARADA: Whichever. I owe it to HAYATA. Ohara's partner too. I didn't plan to be in this position.

Q: You defended against Ohara for the first time in a year, and made a pledge to the prefecture?

HARADA: As I expected, both last year and this year...it is not a result which has changed...the match of myself and Ohara went from a semi to a main, there was no one doing that. Today has been the juniors alone...it gave me great confidence...when I heard that we were selling more tickets today...it gave me confidence.

Q: You spoke of the second stadium, but what about the first one?

HARADA: I thought when I entered the ring today there where still a few empty chairs, and the chairs could be lined up more closely and standing room could also be created. There are many things to do. But even if I said "Someday Someday", I will not bury this, no matter how much time passes. So I dared to say "the middle of next year" to the audience, next year will be the first stadium. We will all walk up those stairs together.

Q: It seems necessary for the whole of Noah to do this, but would you like it to be lead by the Noah Jnrs?

HARADA: Of course. I was born in Osaka, and I grew up in Osaka. I got a special feeling about the first venue. I want to walk up the stairs with everyone, and so I will.

Link to original article in Noah.co.jp in Japanese

Comments