(Noah) Post Match Interviews: 9th January 2018

 
Noah.co.jp 
 

HAJIME OHARA

Q: You decided to use a different version of the Muy Bien tonight?

OHARA: Yesterday when I attacked with a knee I found it hard to raise my feet, so I made it into a form that I could hit with a brainbuster, so this was a blessing yesterday. Today was fine and I was able to raise my knee with this version. By drawing out things like this, I can think I can open a door to a different fight between Harada and Ohara like I have so far. In this way I will shake him, and I will prepare a secret strategy for the day; I would like to take the belt perfectly.

Q: Has Harada said anything to you?

OHARA: I couldn't hear him very well, but he has his own thoughts. I think the feelings of Noah and the Noah Jnr should be alike, but "the way of doing things" must be different. I will go my own way and have my own will. Muy Bien for today.


MITSUYA NAGAI & MAYBACH TANIGUCHI

NAGAI: Maybach Taniguchi, even if he is not awake at 100% he has this strength. At Korakuen Hall, Maybach Taniguchi will show a "100% awakening". What a fucking tag champion! The belt is crying, so we will polish it and make it shiny! Say something!"

TANIGUCHI: Makes a roaring noise


XX (TAIJI ISHIMORI & HI69)

Q: You counterattacked by taking three counts from the champion?

Hi69: Under these circumstances it is commonplace for the challenger to be taken by surprise.

ISHIMORI: We caught them, and they know what we mean to do to be champions now.

Hi69: Even if they stay champions, nothing will change.

ISHIMORI: We will get it back from them and not let them take it again.

Q: Is this XX's ambition?

Hi69: Of course, this is the wish of my heart.

Q: It's been a year since we formed the team

Hi69: This year we will capture the belts like in February.

Q: Ishimori-san, you will go to IMPACT Wrestling tomorrow?

ISHIMORI: I am going out for a week tomorrow, I will do as much as I can and I believe a bright future will be waiting. I will always get results on IMPACT or on Noah.


KENOH

"I did not take the pin directly, I could not get it. I'm not having the belt stolen by him, do you see this Noah! I will change Noah...I will not be deprived by him...on February 2nd, I will defend and I will take Noah to the next stage. From now on, you bastards, follow me!" 


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: Why did you extend your hand to Kiyomiya in Korakuen?

SHIOZAKI: I was moved by my own feelings. Whether he wants to part with me, or whether he wants to combine, it is up to Kiyomiya. But returning home from abroad I wanted to fight, so I want to teach him what I can. He is a wrestler with a future and he has come home as a fine heavyweight, so I want him to be able to stand up with strength to someday go to the top, and I think Kiyomiya will decide that. 

Q: But Kotoge went with Marufuji?

SHIOZAKI: Kotoge was moved by his feelings at Korakuen, so I do not think there is going to be a break up of the tag.

Q: I see that a lot of fight cards have been assembled with Kiyomiya, do you plan to organize the situation on tour?

SHIOZAKI: Yes as I still think there are things that Kiyomiya is suffering from, I'm not going to forcibly pull him, he has some heavyweight battles with me and I will carry it out there.

Link to original article (in Japanese)

Comments