(NOAH) Post match comments, 23rd February 2018, Fukushima

TAIJI ISHIMORI & HI69

Q: Are you concerned about the condition of your left elbow?

ISHIMORI: As you can see it is still okay I think, it has not broken yet.

HI69: Mine is still fine, if it breaks, it breaks.

ISHIMORI: (Doesn't translate well about breaking his elbow)

Q: You are entering a new era for the Noah juniors, but what about the two veterans who are challenging you for the belts?

HI69: Since Osaka when those two came out we guessed that something was up, we are fun and it cannot be helped, especially in their case.

ISHIMORI: We had just won when those two came out. Two who built an era, but there is no point unless we can pass them. We cannot turn back time.

(Last two questions do not translate well)


MASA KITAMIYA

Q: How are you reflecting on today's fight with Jay Bradley?

KITAMIYA: There was no problem. I will accumulate the strength I showed today (against opponent) and return it to those bastards.

Q: As well as the tag challenge being decided on, in Tokushima a single match with Kenoh has also been announced.

KITAMIYA: It is non title. For now I will have my results in fighting these bastards, and I will make a step up. Kenoh, even at your triumphant box office, I do not feel like adorning you! Come on! It's over!!


50FP (Mohammed Yone and Quiet Storm)

Q: You were KOed by Nakajima's high kick yeserday?

STORM: No, I have not forgotten that high kick! I thought it would come again today, but 50CM in your face!

YONE: I also got it, but I will not eat it again the next time! I instinctively dislike it. I won over Kitamiya, and we will go on like this!

Q: Is is your 42nd birthday?

YONE: My 42nd birthday came with the belt. This can be used as a momentum for March 11th.

STORM: It's just a number! Becoming 42 years old, becoming 43 years old! 50 Funky Powers! Champions!

Q: And what of the tag league match?

YONE: A lot of people will find it frustrating if we go into the tag league as the champions, so we will stir it up more.

STORM: This is awesome! 50 Funky Powers! Going to do this this year! I want to be the best time, no question why - 50 Funky Powers! Cannot stop!

YONE: Won't stop!

STORM & YONE: Going! Going! GOING! GOING!

Link to original article in Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments