(NOAH) Champion Takashi Sugiura falls in battle, "It is my turn next"


Yahoo.co.jp
1st April 2018

GHC Heavyweight Champion, Takashi Sugiura (47), fell in battle to the next challenger, Atsushi Kotoge.

In the main event he was teaming with Kenoh, and was facing Atsushi Kotoge who was teaming with Naomichi Marufuji. From the start of the match he had shwon the real power difference with a knock down elbow, and a kick to the head of Kotoge, to provoke him repeatedly. However in the end despite the brain buster, and the back drop hold etc, Kotoge broke his face with the headbutt and was rolled up.
Sugiura says "His moment came, and I could not return it. It is a fact that he has taken the three counts from me, but it is my turn next. I do not want to lose, and I will be in trouble if I do".

Link to original article from Yahoo.co.jp

Comments