(NOAH) Post match interviews - Hiroshima, March 20 2018


Hitoshi Kumano & Hajime Ohara

KUMANO: I took it! I took from the guy who was a former tag champion. In Sapporo, we will grab the belts!

OHARA: It was a painful situation, but I have done it with the thought that I could get results someday. I have been aiming for a target, but this time the opportunity has come, a two day tournament in Sapporo. We will enter the championship tournament, get the belt and show how much we have changed.

Q: Where you able to bounce back from Hiroshima?

KUMANO: I did not want to lose, here in my local area, and I an disapointed to say that we have not been able to get results and so from now on I would like to take a bite of other teams, and out of Yoshinari Ogawa as well.

Q: What do you think of the junior tag belts returning?

KUMANO: I am not calm enough to say "Oh, that is so?" in a muffled way.

OHARA: I think what Yoshinari Ogawa did can be seen as increasing the value of the belt, but it does depend on what view you take of it. I want to take this positive opportunity at the tag tournament. The Backbreakers will take this chance and reverse it from here.


MINORU TANAKA

TANAKA: Next month a tournament will be held to decide the 34th GHC Junior Tag Championship, which I had to return alongside Ogawa, but I want to do this one more time with Ogawa. We can win, and I want us to do it again! I am strong, and I feel strong...but I think Ogawa's passion has dipped when I think of what he has said. I think we can do it again...

Q: Why were you asking Hi69 for a handshake?

TANAKA: I was asking for a handshake? He may be going alone, whether as a "single extract" or a "a lonely extract"...now that we have handed back the belts there is a chance to challenge right away. It may be that he will join with Junta Miyawaki. I don't know what will happen.

Q: Like a whirlpool, with you in the middle

TANAKA: Huh, I guess it will all make sense later. I asked for a handshake today with a smoke curtain, "what happened?". I don't know will happen, for all I know LEONA and I may be joining together with Mr. Fujinami as the wedding matchmaker, but in other words all that can happen is possible in the Noah Jnrs. Deep down inside, this whole who did you get the belts from and whom and whom, has blurred the fun of the Noah Jnrs.


ATSUSHI KOTOGE (AND NAOMICHI MARUFUJI)

MARUFUJI: I have only one thing that I would like to say! Do you know what it means to win against the group of Saito & Jay, which is far stronger than Saito & Inoue in the Tag League!

Q: Are you approaching further victory?

MARUFUJI: There are still many more, but its only because Kotoge won today

(MARUFUJI leaves)

KOTOGE: I do not borrow your strength! And I have not today either! I am proud that we drew in Hakata, because it is similar to my pride in the generation struggle with that guy! In Hakata I also had prepared various secret strategies, but I could not show them off in time. I will not talk anymore before I talk too rapidly. I will leave what I do in the match, because I think then I can catch the hearts of the fans.


KENOH & TAKASHI SUGIURA

KENOH: Although we lost the opening match unexpectedly...in the future, in the Global League, there is a jinx that of you lose the first bout you will win, so we will definitely win.

SUGIURA: Now, we the guys who know Noah tbe best! We only have to win.

Q: How was the team of KAZMA & Cody?

SUGIURA: Oh yeah. Impressive. We had a match today, that's really it.

Q: Will you be taking this momentum to Tokushima tomorrow?

KENOH: I am still aiming for the belt from this guy wjo is besides me, but of course I am still targeting winning the Tag League of course. Tomorrow I am in a single match with Kitamiya. I have been defeated by that guy, so I will defeat him and do it again.

Q: Have you recieved Kenoh's challenge yet?

SUGIURA: I am a wrestler, and it is only natural, this is why I became a champion, and I don't care what it feels like. (To a reporter with thinning hair) Do you understand? Put your head down! It's dazzling, bastard!"


KAZMA & CODY HALL

KAZMA: I was impatient. Sugiura...it was not like last time...I was too impatient...sorry.


MAYBACH TANIGUCHI & MITSUYA NAGAI

NAGAI: What is that? Are they not the current tag team champions? Do not make me laugh! Did we do something to you! Your fucking kidding me! Yone and Storm were more easy to bite into, and Yone and Storm lost to such fuckers! What shit! Hey! Let me tell you! If we challenge you, do not run away! We will continue scratching away at this league, we will make it fun, and are looking forward to it!

MAYBACH: Uggaaaaaaaaaaa!


GO SHIOZAKI & KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: The match came to a draw, you did not lose, but you did not win?

KIYOMIYA: Ha ha....when we do next time, we will win!

Q: Kiyomiya kicked out of Storm's lariat?

SHIOZAKI: He fought back! His strength! I felt his intensity, but still, that guy can go there!

Q: You fought in the main event in Hiroshima, a place of great emotion, with a man who wears green for Misawa?

SHIOZAKI: Yeah, the tag with a man in green...in my place...I was thinking, Hiroshima, "that time" was the opposite position. In this time we take hold of the heartfelt feelings and we will grab the win. I know that league matches are painful. I know because today although we did not win or lose, we are not negative. It's a plus! Lets go (to Kiyomiya)

KIYOMIYA: Damn it!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments